Chapter 1

(Hey everyone! This is my first proper fanfic so sorry if it's not very good :) I would really appreciate your comments, good or bad, and would be so grateful if you voted for the chapters! Hope you like it and I'll make sure I post a new chapter as soon as I can and so on! Thank you!)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked down at the train ticket in my hand then noticed a chip on one of my french manicured nails. Damn it, I only painted those this morning I thought to myself as and I looked back up. My dad walked towards me carrying food from the station wearing his work uniform. He passed me the MacDonald's bag and I started to eat the chips from it.

He looked up at the clock and said "We have fifteen minutes until Harry is due off the train so that's when you can meet him". My dad worked for the rail company One Direction, particularly Harry and Louis, used and arranged their travel quite often when they were in the UK. He knew Harry quite well and had promised I could meet him the next time they came, which was today.

I nodded and sipped my drink through the straw. I was nervous but I could see my best friend Katie through the crowd which put a smile on my face. Her dark brown, almost black, long hair flew behind her as she ran the last few metres and hugged me, squealing excitedly in my ear.

"OMG Lettie, today we're meeting Harry frickin Styles", she was alot more forward than me and I have to say pretty much a crazy fangirl but I could see the excitement in her dark eyes and couldn't help feeling excited too.

We finished eating and headed over to the little private waiting room where Harry would come after he had gotten off the train, I sat at a little sofa and tapped my foot on the floor, I didn't think I would get this nervous, but I almost felt sick.

I adjusted my outfit for the fiftieth time, smoothing out the cream, chiffon shirt I'd worn along with black leggings and my blue vans. It looked good on my slim figure, and I was happy I had worn something comfortable.

I scraped my fingers through my darkish brown hair and puffed it up a little, looking at my reflection in the black TV screen in the corner of the room. It fell naturally in its middle parting around my face and over my shoulders and my make up hadn't smudged. I didn't wear much at all, a dab of foundation and mascara, that was all and it looked nice.

Katie was swinging my hand from side to side with excitement when I saw the door open at the far corner of the room. My blue eyes flickered in that direction and I saw Harry walk in stretching his arms above his head.

Katie squealed and immediately ran up to him, which I could tell shocked him a little. I couldn't help feeling a tad embarrassed for her sake, I loved her to pieces but she didn't realise how 'fangirly' she looked.

I walked over to my dad, my stomach doing cartwheels, and my dad walked over to Harry and introduced me as his daughter. As I looked up I caught Harry's green eyes looking at me as I stammered out a hello. He said hello back and that it was nice to meet me and then asked if I wanted to sit with him for a while, my heart fluttered.

We walked over to the sofa I'd been sat at before and Katie joined us as she'd calmed down considerably now, but the grin on her face was still clear as day. I was still nervous and didn't have a clue what to say so I tried to go for the funny approach to 'break the ice' as such.

"You know Harry I think I preferred you when you were in White Eskimo." I said casually. He laughed and looked at me, as to consider his reply.

"Oh really, you're one of the first girls to say that, we were pretty awesome I have to say." he said.

I gave a nervous giggle and we started chatting about what he'd been up to the past couple of weeks as it was around the 6th week of the live shows on The X-Factor. He told me how close he'd become to the other boys and that Niall ate, a lot! We chatted normally and Katie joined in for some of it, but I think she had stopped breathing for most of the conversation.

Soon enough it was time for Harry to leave and he said goodbye to Katie as he stood up from the sofa but asked to talk to me before he left. I walked over to the door, a million scenarios running through my head.

He spoke in his accent slowly, the way he does "It was lovely to meet you Lettie, I liked being able to... to just talk normally to someone again." I smiled at him, thinking in my head how crazy it must have been for him to go from no one knowing him to having girls screaming at him...like Katie did I suppose.

He continued "I'd really love to see you again soon and I'll definitely let your dad know when I'll next be around." He smiled and gave me a hug. His arms felt strong and his curly hair tickled my neck as I pulled away. He said a final goodbye and walked out the door.

"What did Harry say?" Katie asked behind me. Had she been there the whole time? It sounded as though she already knew what he had said from the pang of jealousy in her voice. I shrugged it off and decided the best way was to be honest with her. I told her what he'd said and she seemed to be excited for me so I let it go.

I lay awake that night replaying everything he had said to me. I know I probably made it out to be more than it was but it felt so perfect and I wanted to relive every second of it. It was crazy. No matter what happened I wanted to see him again, that was a definite.