Aaron {Male}

To make this clearer, You start out as a female as you read you'll become male. Also Thanks for making this book #778 In Fan-Fiction on May 31st! Thank You All!

My name is Y/n, today is probably the worst day in my life. To start off, it's the first day of junior year at my new school. School here started a month ago, but back in my old town school starts next week. Second, I don't know anyone but my half-sister, Lucinda, who doesn't know Dad took me back after seventeen years of rejection, since I'm not a warlock like him instead I took after my mother, who was a mef'wia.

I take a deep breath in and start my journey through the halls to my locker, that's assigned to me according to my online schedule.

While looking around I notice people have formed groups in the hallways. The jocks, the goths, the cos-players,  and the mixed group. Unknowingly, I end up staring at the mixed group longer than expected. I notice a boy, whose eyes are covered by a red bandanna, staring at me through the cloth. I don't know how I knew he was looking, it just felt like a soft gaze was laid on my body.

"Hello, who might you be?" some one asked. I snapped my gaze in surprise to see a girl with striking orange hair, and crimson eyes.

"I'm sorry, I was searching for my sister. I seemed to of been distracted by how unique your group here is." I run my fingers through my blonde hair before rubbing the back of my red cat ear. I look back at the boy and smile shyly.

"Who's your sister, beautiful?" the girl asked. I try to see if I can remember her appearance, but I draw a blank.

"It's been about 17 years since I've seen her, but I have a name if that can help." I shrug dropping my hand to my side grabbing the short second handle of my black messenger bag. 

"What's her name then? I'm one of the student council members, I might know her." claimed a different girl with black hair that reached her mid-back. I noticed her eyes are a deep hazel with a hint of caramel.

"Her name is Lucinda Blooditch. If you find tell her Y/n is back in town with her father." I sigh, and start to walk to my first period class.

~+~+~

The bell just rang, signalling the end of the fifth period with according to my schedule is second lunch. While packing up my things, a hand slammed down on my desk causing me to jump slightly but not enough to show to the person in front of me.

Slowly, I look up to see the boy from before. His red bandanna is slipping off his face slightly but it remains covering his eyes. The urge to fix it is burning my hands but I ignore it and stare at his hand which is rudely still placed on my oak coloured desk.

"You said your name is Y/n, correct?" His voice was deep sending chills down my spine. I smile lightly. Standing up, I begin to grab my white backpack from the hideous red, purple, and orange carpet.

"I did, yes. Who might this be concerning?" I carefully say. I grab my bag and place it on my lap while I stare at his falling bandanna. I quickly notice his eyes are glowing red.

"Aaron Lycan. I was wondering if you would like to join our 'unique' group for first lunch? It'll just be Aphmau, Katelyn and Garroth." I barely paid attention to his words while I looked at his eyes slowly turning red.

"Yeah. I do that."I shake my head and quickly continue to pack up my school supplies. Not looking up I say, " Just allow me to speed up my packing and if you could lead me would be nice." 

Finished packing and now we are on our way to the cafeteria which is across campus...not looking forward to that, but at least I have company.

~+~+~

About three minutes into our twelve minute walk I begin to examine my dear companion.  "You know you have an interestingly strong facial structure for a man in his senior year of high school."

I notice a shade of red appear on his nose and cheeks. It's faint but there. I stopped walking causing him to stop as well.

"Strange." I speak as I tilt my head to the right. " It appears that when I speak, your face turns red in certain places." I poke his nose, the upper half of both his cheeks, the tips of his ears and finally I poked his bandanna where his eyes were softly with my thumbs.

Aaron grabbed my wrist lightly and pulled them away from his bandanna. I feel my tail flick back and forth while my face feel slightly warmer.

"I'm confused. Why is my tail flicking?" I ask. He drops my hands while carefully looking behind himself and shorter me.

"I don't know, it's not my tail. Now tell me why you keep staring at me, Y/n?" He released my wrists and placed both of his hands behind him.

I draw a blank as I release, I had no clue why Aaron was my main focus on my first day of school. As I began to think, a scorning pain runs through my body causing me to grab my sides and fall to the floor while my teeth push against each other in an effort not to scream. I await the crash on the floor, instead two arms catch me.

I couldn't think about that any longer once an even stronger wave of pain, aimed more towards my stomach. A scream threatening to echo in these empty halls, only for a second I'm distracted by a hand covering my mouth, in that same moment my pain worsened, causing me to scream until my lungs gave out. 

As I screamed my voice become a lower pitch and my body felt heavier, my hear depleted and my uniform began to fill with the colour of black, much like the student council member's uniform from before.

The pain began to deplete, thankfully allowing me to catch my breath before I began to suffocate from the pain. Aaron notices this and sets me down so my head is in his lap, while my body lays perpendicular to his own. I begin to relax as Aaron breaks the silence.

"Well, looks like you're going to need a new uniform Mr. Y/n. You are very lucky that I find a strong interest in Mef'wia." The sneaky man winked at me as he lifted me up and brought me to what I assumed was his car. 

From that moment forward, we never went to meet up with Aaron's friends. We never went back to the high school. 

~+~+~

It's been four years since I transformed into a male. We found out I had a magical power stored inside me, but when you mixed that with and Ultima's power it can change the victim's appearance to be whatever they have desired.

Ever since that day, I've never loved a man more than I do now.