Travis {Female}

{Play Please}

"Listen I know you think this is best, but I don't know brother? Live with you and three other guys? That sounds insane! You said there is how many bedrooms, five right?" I complained to my laughing brother.

"Listen sister, I've been wanting you to stay with me for years, now that you need a home for you and your four large boxes, its perfect!" he cheered.

We are currently pulling up into the driveway of my new home. First thing I notice is the small army in front of the house. 

We stop. I quickly unbuckle and grab a box. I don't like people, I had a few friends, well, they were really my brother's friends.

"Dante, glad your back! Happy to hear your sister is moving in as well!" Laurence cheers.

I'm still holding the box as I feel hands go on my hips and pull my back a bit. I freeze as a reaction.

I wearing my brother's coat with the hood up. I'm wearing a tight tank top and black short shorts. I'm not surprised a boy is hugging my waist while his head rests atop my head. I set the box down and lean against him. The others look surprised.

"What? He's warm, and smells good, why wouldn't I lean on him?" I explain and question.

"Hello, my name is Aphmau. I'm glad your moving here, the person your leaning against is the biggest pervert here, and later tonight well have a sleepover just across the street, hope to see you there!" A smaller person claimed, as they walk towards my small amount of boxes. 

I re-grab the box in front of me and make my way into the home. I hear a voice call me from a downstairs. Dante has already shown me where my bedroom is so I make my way to the top of the staircase. I start to walk downstairs to the two roomed basement. I go to the left straight to my room. I set down the box. I turn around to see a boy with brown hair, one with blonde hair, and one with white hair, each carrying a box.

~Finished unpacking and met the boys in the home~

Garroth is showing me pictures of some of the girls and telling me their names. He also showed me some pictures of his brother and half brother. 

"I know what it feels like to be half of your sibling's family." I accidentally said aloud. All the boys were sitting on the couch either one a phone or on a computer. 

I bring my knees to my chest and cover my crying face with my brother's hood. I cry softly and quietly. I feel arms wrap around me and hug me tightly. I start to feel comfort. I sniffle once, its Travis.

"Thanks I needed that." I say. I start to get up only to be sat back down on to a lap. I don't move or fight the fact. I simply turn to see white hair on my shoulder. I smile. I snap my head towards Laurence who soon asks a question.

"Are you Dante's mom or Dad's kid?" 

"Mom. Its why my hair isn't blue. I have my dad's black hair. I have my mom's blue eye's though." I said while pointing to my eyes.

"When were you told this?" Garroth asked.

"I was told this the day before freshman year. I stayed in the shadows that year. Soon my big brother pulled me out and now I'm here." I explained. I tug my sleeve down a bit to hide the new marks.

I wear a black choker on my neck that looks like three ropes tied together, I also have one black and one red bandanna wrapped around each of my wrists, just in case.

I scream and laugh as I'm picked up and carried to my room. I'm soon released only for a body to pin me down by laying horizontal on me. "Get off, you mammoth!" I say between laughs. I must say I do have a crush on the boy.