Travis {Male}

"Well, if you ask me, I think the method of arriving late is near pointless." Travis complains.

I've been friends with Aphmau and Travis since Freshman year. It's currently my birthday and Travis is arguing with the always late Aphmau, again.

"Well Travis, if you were a girl would take just as long. Besides afterward I look fucking gorgeous." Aphmau fired back.

I stand in between the two as we walk back to my place for the weekend. I don't talk much but I do show emotions. I'm normally a happy, and a risk taking person.

At PDHS last year, they removed the uniforms since many kids were losing money fast cause of the paid expenses. It was a wreck. Now we wear what we can, I wear a white hoodie with black skinny jeans plus lavender chains. 

I look the most color deprived of the group. I've been bullied since 5th grade by the same person who started to pick on Aphmau so I kicked his ass now he goes to Okasis Prep.

We reach my house I begin to unlock the front door as Travis asks me a question.

"Y/n, isn't today your birthday? Are you not throwing a party?" He tilts his head like a dog listening to an unknown sound.

"It is my birthday, and no, because you guys are my family and friends. I wouldn't have it any other way." I reply. 

Later we have the best time of our lives, soon Travis had to leave and then Aphmau.

Little did I know, that would  be the last time I see them for a long time.

~Time Skip 5 years~

Hello, my name is Y/n. I'm a huge flirt. I make boys and girls fall head over heels for me. In high school I was a quiet child with two friends. Now I live in a house far away from my past. I live on a street called Mystreet.

I dyed my hair to be a white with a strip of blue in the front. I wear a white hoodie and black skinny jeans with added on red chains. I have black gauges in my ears. I don't get many visitors unless they are people I'm planning on wake up with them throw them away the next morning. 

I'm a playboy, so what, I told you I was a flirt. One of the neighbors is friendly, I've done the girls, no joke. I don't even remember their names fully. I maybe only getting girls right now but, trust me I'm currently Bisexual.

I look out my window from typing a new chapter to my story to see the boys across the street have a new guy. As a reaction I hop up and put my white and black converse on grab my bike and ride over.

I arrive to see boxes in a moving truck. I as well see Laurence, one of my partners in crime.

"Laurence, mind if I help?!" I call over, he is walking out his house while I remain on the street.

"Yeah, that would be awesome Y/n!" He replies. 

I throw my bike on their yard and grab the first box. As I head inside I bump into a boy with a familiar style and hair color. "Hey man sorry about that." He says. He moves past me and goes to grab another box. I stand before the door in shock. I place the box down in the living room next to the others. I turn around, and start my search for that boy.

I find him dusting his hands off as he comes up from the basement.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey."

"Names Y/n Shades." His face seems to be more interested, or trying to put pieces together

"Travis James Valcrum." I haven't heard that name in years.