Dante {Male}

{You had a brother and sister. Mother and Father. Sister, mom, and dad killed. Read to know what else.}

My name is Y/n. I'm a suicidal teenager. My family was slaughtered when I was 4 years old. My brother died due to his cancer and my best friend, well I lost contact with them after high school. I never had to worry about expenses considering my family was pretty rich. I had a girlfriend until she hung herself last year, still don't know why. That made me turn towards bisexual. Since most girls I date die one way or another. I almost never talk, and if I do its short. I barely smile or show any emotion. I've lost the will to love, be happy or even make friends.

I loved my past but now I am an emo soldier. I cut my arms when ever the memory fires a gun at me. The bullet makes me depressed and sad. I have marks on my neck from my past ropes.

Now I am moving away from my old town Scaleswind to Mystreet, Phoenix Drop. My home is a black and gray home with a hint of red. The previous owner had moved to live with their boyfriend. I park my car facing the street and begin to unload the boxes. 

After a few minutes pasted by, I had only my couch, and bed left. I sigh, "Great, now for to challenging part."

I grab the bed and pull it out. Soon I feel a hand on my waist. I flinch and release the bed. I was wearing my F/C hoodie with a tree climbing its way to my heart. My figure is more woman like but I manage. I barely eat so my fragile shape is shocking to most. I wore black boot-cut jeans with white chains. My appearance drove most away. I turn around to see a boy with a red jacket and blue hair. He was smiling like an idiot. I look around to see a crowd around us. I freeze.

"Hello my name is Aphmau, that's Dante. Back up Dante!" said the small raven haired girl.

I stayed silent as I re-grab my mattress and toss it on to my shoulder and bring it inside. I reach the door and look at them and motion my head to the inside of my home. Aphmau smiled and walked in with everyone else.

I place my mattress in my bedroom and walk down stairs to meet the street. 

"First the boys." Aphmau said as she grabbed my arm and dragged me to the group of boys on my black sofa.

"My name is Garroth, the blue haired is Dante, the white haired is Travis, the mask is my brother Zane, brunette is Laurence and shirtless is Aaron." The blonde explained.

"The girls are a bit trick to get a hand on. The light blue haired one will punch if you flirt and the mef'wia will try and make cookies and any other sweet you like." Travis said.

I remained silent. My face was covered by my ice blue hair and my black eyes where wrapped in a black cloth. I make my way towards a group of girls and as if on cue they stop talking and stare at me. I simply stand there with Aphmau guiding me as if I were blind. She's sweet and friendly. But Dante is a cutie.

"Hello their stranger my name is Katelyn, the mef'wia is Kawaii~Chan, the red head is Nicole, the Witch is Lucinda, the fire haired is Cadenza, and the husky is Celeste." Katelyn said. She looked tough as nails. The Mef'wia looked like a pink bomb exploded.

I showed no emotion. "So can we hang out here and play some truth or dare?" Aphmau asked as she looked up at me. I nod once and slightly. She saw it and yelled, "Truth or dare get in a circle everyone!" I swear she is a child.

We gather in a circle in the living room. I'm between Dante and Aphmau herself.  "Alright, stranger truth or dare."

I have to respond. "Truth."

"What is with the mask?" she asks. everyone is staring at me now. I simply take off my mask and show her my eyes. She backs up into Aaron's arms. He soon tells me, "Place your cloth back on, your scaring her." I do so. "That's why." is my answer.