Chapter 15: Training [3]

Eli reached for her back and pulled out the broadsword from it's sheath.

"Um... master?" Shen Zuobi could already imagine the aftermath of the sparring.

"What is it slave?" Eli began stretching and practicing her swings.

Shen Zuobi felt like running away. The sword looked heavy and the noise it made when being swung was catastrophic.

"Do we really have to spar? I mean after all, we just trained. Can't we just spar tomorrow?"

Eli stopped her swinging and looked at Shen Zuobi with an intense look. "No."

"Why not? I mean it's not like I need to necessarily spar with you. I already have a training mindset on."

"Goddess Elizabeth gave me a command and I will see it through. She wants you to never forget the memories you got from training and I will make sure that happens."

Shen Zuobi was convince that when being created, Eli was given the traits of evil and obedient to Elizabeth.

"At least give me a sword. I can barely compete with you during the training let alone spar with you with nothing other than my fists while you have a broadsword that can kill me with a single slice... master."

Eli looked at her broadsword and threw it in the direction of Shen Zuobi. Responding to her actions, Shen Zuobi had to duck in order to prevent his head from being hit and in the worst case scenario, cut off.

"I never said that I was going to let you fight me barehanded while I have a broadsword. That's like telling a chicken to fight a dragon.

I will be the one barehanded and you, slave, will try your best to simply not die with the broadsword. Wish the best of luck to you."

Shen Zuobi didn't know how to respond and could only look at the silver broadsword. Looking at it closely made Shen Zuobi realize that it had gems all over it. The handle was golden and there was a big ruby planted in the middle of the blade.

'So you allow this creation of yours to have such an expensive sword but for me nothing?'

Shen Zuobi shook his head and picked up the broadsword.

"Begin." Eli's voice reached the ears of Shen Zuobi and by the time he looked up into the direction of Eli, she already disappeared.

Looking around carefully, Shen Zuobi tightly held the broadsword and was prepared to slice anything that moves.

At first, he was hesitant on the fact that he might accidentally kill her but recalling her speed, strength, and stamina, Shen Zuobi realized that the situation is most definitely reversed.

Although there was a big opening of land not hindered by trees and plants, Shen Zuobi still couldn't find Eli.

"You can run but you can't hide... forever.," Shen Zuobi said with fear residing in his throat.

"Actually I can." Shen Zuobi turned where his back was facing immediately but Eli was still nowhere to be found.

"But I don't want to." Before Shen Zuobi had the time to react and face Eli, her hand which was made into the shape of a high-five already hit his neck.