Chapter 13: Training [1]

Shen Zuobi made it back to his home without the guards patrolling the forest finding out. He looked at Ye Shang and told him his plan.

After confirming that Ye Shang had the plan down, Shen Zuobi wished him good luck and waited until Ye Shang was no longer in his sight as he ran down the mountain which the mansion and the church is on.

After a while of waiting, he knew that Ye Shang could no longer see him and what he was going to do. Using illusion, Shen Zuobi transformed once again into one of the guards.

Shen Zuobi began marching towards the mansion. He was lucky as there was other guards also marching back into the mansion.

Sneakily joining the group of guards, Shen Zuobi managed to enter the mansion without anyone feeling that he was out of place and calling him out.

After the guards entered the mansion, they all went back to their own stations. Shen Zuobi also pretended to walk to his station.

Sometimes he would wait a while so that other guards would pass by him before entering the hallways.

Jumping around with illusion on, Shen Zuobi managed to make it back to his room without having anymore problems.

Just as he was about to enter the room, Shen Zuobi noticed with the corner of his eye that there was other people in the room.

Shen Zuobi felt like he should have noticed them earlier because someone was yelling in the room.

"How did you not notice that your little baby brother was missing for what 3 hours?!" Shen Zuobi  was about to shriek when he quickly covered his mouth.

He forgot to cover up the fact that he left his room and the mansion itself.

'You should have helped me cover his up [System]!'

[But you never asked so I assumed that you naturally had your plan for it?]

'You can see what I'm doing so you should have seen that I clearly didn't.'

[Fine I'll admit it. I forgot about it. That's only because I was busy making you maps, plans, and transferring information into your brain.]

Shen Zuobi felt a concocted a mixture of emotions. He felt anger and guilt. He felt angry at himself for not thinking ahead and he felt guilty for blaming the system for his mistakes.

[I forgive you.]

Shen Zuobi's sense of guilt was destroyed. 'I never asked for it.' Listening to the conversation, Shen Zuobi knew that it was between his sister and his uncle, Shen Siya.

"I don't know uncle Siya. I left to play with my friends and when I came back, he disappeared."

"Are you sure he just disappeared? Is there a chance that he has been kidnapped?"

Shen Loqin shook her head without hesitation. "The only people that can enter this room is me, you, dad, mom, and little Zuobi."

"Both of your parents are in the war zone hunting for treasure right now so it can't be them. I was at military training so and you were with your friends. If that's true than your little brother left on his own."

"The only other way is that someone stronger than dad entered the room."

"Stronger than a Mortal Master 3rd rank? There's no one other than the clan master that is stronger than brother Huo."

Shen Zuobi was amazed at the strength of his father, Shen Huo.

Turning off the illusion, Shen Zuobi got back on all four and began crawling back into his room.