"A date tonight with my two best friends and even better BFF? That sounds amazing!" He squeaked as his voice gave a little crack. I gave a small giggle and hopped up. "Yup. It's our last night together until Carter gets here tomorrow, we gotta make the most of it!" I exclaimed.

Daniel gave a surprised expression, as if he just came to a realization. "That means, after today, I not only get to spend the next month with my girl, but her awesome little brother too?" He gave a relieved sigh, "Life is great," then fell back onto the bed smiling. I rolled my eyes and made him sit up again. Taking him downstairs.

"Morning Dani," Zach called, leaping into Daniels arms.

Corbyn was still cuddling next to Christina and Jack was on his phone, probably scrolling through Instagram. Jonah was in the kitchen, preparing coffee.

Daniel turned to me, with Zach still wrapped around his body. Zach wiggled off, then proceeded to link his arms with Daniels. "Sorry, Ayla, he's mine," he claimed, shooting a sly wink my way. I rolled my eyes and put a hurt look on my face. As I started walking away, Daniel grabbed me by my waist and lifted me into the air.

Locking our lips, together we shared a tender kiss. Ending with our foreheads touching, looking deeply into the others eyes.

"Alright, alright break it up. No PDA here," Jonah complained as he waddled over to his desk with his cup of coffee, looking like a little old man. Daniel and I broke away from our hold onto each other and laughed. Jack rolled his eyes as he saw us together. When I felt a sudden buzz in my pocket.

Cam- Hey, I heard you left.. are you okay?

Ayla- Yeah, I'm great. Carter is coming tomorrow too.

Cam- Ayla.. just be safe okay..

Ayla- Is something wrong?

Cam- I've been thinking lately, I've decided to tell you.

Ayla- What is it, Cam?

I felt Daniel watching over my shoulder as Cam typed. His cold breath falling into my shoulders. He could probably hear my heart pounding inside my chest.

Cam- I never really got over our break up. I know our parents set us up and everything, but I really loved you. I know you're with Daniel and all. But that day in music class, I was gonna ask you out before Daniel got into the conversation. I just really miss being with you. Just please come home. Daniel is just a dumb famous kid who's gonna end up dumping you anyways.. It'll stop the feud between your mom too. Just please tell me you'll think about it.

I was shocked as to what I read. Also, I was embarrassed. Daniel's face was expressionless as he read my messages. He calmly took a deep breath and wrapped his arm around me. Planting a warm kiss onto my cheek. "Good thing we're already together, and I'm taking my girl out to dinner tonight," I smiled as he took this so well. Then shortly replied.

Ayla- I'm sorry, Campbell. But I'm in love with Daniel. You're one of my best friends and will always be, no matter what. I think it's best for it to stay that way.

I sent the message and threw my phone onto the couch as I joined Dani in a game of cards. Except we didn't actually play cards. We just built really cool looking towers. As Daniel and I were just placing our very last cards onto the amazing 3 foot tower we had created, the room was still. Everyone was quiet and watching us finish our masterpiece. That is, until a tall blonde guy burst through the door with a camera.

"Logan!" Daniel and I exclaimed in unison as we both sprinted towards Logan, forgetting about our tower. "YOO AYLA! How's it goin' bro?" he greeted me with a huge hug followed by Daniels. "Well, you kinda just knocked down our tower," I replied sadly. He turned his camera towards the fallen tower as Daniel put a fake crying expression on his face. He turned it back to my face, which held no expression whatsoever. After a brief moment of silence, you could practically hear crickets chirping until Zach finally started screaming out of no where. Causing everyone else to erupt with excitement.