chapter nineteen

ayla's pov |

I woke up to a loud clap of thunder, startled, I cried, "Huh? Daniel!" searching for an empty pair of arms. I couldn't find them. Which brought me to reality. I blinked my eyes a few times. Letting out a sigh, I reached over and checked my phone. But I accidentally hit the mirror as I stretched my arms. Knocking down a photo of Daniel and I that I had in my car. Seeing it, brought a tear to my eye. We looked so in love and I felt so happy in that image. I remember it like it was yesterday. When we were at the beach. I gently put it back in its place. Adjusting it to how it was.

I then proceeded to check my phone. Which had been blown up.

Twitter:
seaveygaps; @aylagray i saw you yesterday in Downtown LA. you sang amazingly.
53 likes 21 retweets   16 replies
liked by mayaRose , SeaveyDaniel, and you

aylagray; @seaveygaps thank you, your support means so much 💙

andreabessonherron; YALL I THINK aylagray HAS SOME SERIOUS POWER OVEr SeaveyDaniel !!! He's been so down lately and so has she! They must be apart or something because like they're perfect for each other! I hope you guys are okay! Love you! #dayla
236 likes 28 retweets 54 replies
liked by corbynbesson, BeautyChickee, jackaverymusic, ImZachHerron and 2 more
-
iMessage:
Daniel-
Please come home. I can't stand this. I miss you so much.

Maya-
A, please come back. Daniel is slowly going mad. He hardly sleeps at night. He misses you more than anything. Him and Carter hardly speak anymore. Just come home. Things have to go back to how they were.
-
Instagram:
You've been tagged in a post by @mayarose
You've been mentioned in 438 comments
You have gained 6,785 followers
You've been tagged in 103 posts

I looked on Maya's post. It including a long paragraph on how much I meant to her;

 It including a long paragraph on how much I meant to her;

mayarose: this is a photo of my best friend and i. i'm the tall one hugging her bc she's short ;) anyways, she's literally the best person you'll ever meet. i can't remember a time she wasn't there for me. she'll listen to me rant about 'guns and roses,' 'nirvana,' and 'new kids on the block' and how they were the greatest bands of all time (besides why don't we ofc) for hours and listen to my fantasies of just every single boy of my dreams from the 70s, 80s, and 90s. all of which are far too old now lmao. either way, she always knows i have my cutie zach and i couldn't be happier with him. we can talk on the phone for hours and never get bored, that's how close we are. we listen to new and old country music and drool over khalid and jason aldean. when i was sad, you made it your life goal to destroy the person who hurt me, (although, you wouldn't hurt a fly) you've been my day one forever now! you're so sweet and kind and loving. daniel is so lucky to have you. you make me laugh in every way possible, even with your dirty or corny jokes and super lame puns. i live for nights where we just watch 'high school musical' and old movies from the 90s like 'bring it on' and sometimes you convince me to rewatch 'the notebook' for the hundredth time. we've cried, laughed, nearly died, and have always been here for each other. you're just the bestest friend i could ever ask for and i'm so So SO thankful for you. i love you, a. i can't wait to see you. miss you tons.