"Hey, cutie!" He shouted, green hat on his head. You looked at the bloody tears and his red irises and black eyes. You backed into your bed with a surprised look and gulped. "It wasn't a dream..." You muttered. "Aww, where's that cute smile you just had? Give BEN that cute smile." He tilted his head with a fake pout. "Cute smile?" He chuckled and you watched as he climbed out of the TV.

"Hello~ Mind if I play games with you?" He asked, sitting in front of you. You gave a small nod and he smiled widely. "Awesome! Let's play (f/v/g)." You smiled a little and pointed. "My extra controllers are in there." He smiled and changed the game, grabbing a controller and sat next to you.

Masky-

"Do you know the reason why? Why they never let you sleep at night? And you're running around in circles." (A/n- fucking love this song) You sang quietly, cleaning tables since it was deserted. It was late anyway so, might as well. You were just by yourself, just cleaning. Well, at least you thought you were yourself. When someone suddenly tapped your shoulder, you freaked and instantly went swinging.

Yeah, they caught your fist and you realized it was Masky who was there. You pulled your earbuds out. "Masky, how much of that did you hear?" He let your hand go and laughed. "Not much." You stuffed your earbuds into the apron pocket with your phone. "Cheesecake?" He nodded and waited at the counter. "Yep." You jumped over the counter and went to grab the box.

"You know, don't sway your hips so much. It might attract some attention," Masky suggested, trying not to laugh. You gasped and groaned, embarrassed. "Fuckkkk. You saw that?"

"Yep. Totally did."

You walked back and set his cheesecake on the counter. "It's a habit." Masky chuckled, pulling his wallet out. "Don't bother. Technically, this is my cheesecake. So, no paying." He smiled under his mask and put it away. "You're so weird." You hummed and stretched. "I know but maybe it's just you." You leaned against your hand, smiling. Masky blinked before nodding. "If that's your way of wanting to hang out then I accept." He picked up his cheesecake while your jaw dropped.

"My number is in your pocket. Call when you want to hang out." He gave a small wave and walked out. You stood there before blushing massively

"Did that actually happen!?"

Then you looked into your pocket to see a small piece of paper. "Holy shitfuck..."

Hoodie-

You were back in the tree, reading once again. Except this time, you were keeping an eye out for the usual masked person in a jacket to chase the goggle boy. As much as you loved silence, you liked seeing this certain scenario replaying. You even got their names. Hoodir, Masky, and Toby. You noticed it was different things each time. Once, it was drawings on the mask and another time was eggs dropped on him.

Usually, the hooded boy, Hoodie, wouldn't run by but that was on rare occasions. Since the other two would eventually walk back. It was an endless cycle you got use to. When it started to get dark, you thought it was time to go. So, when you dropped you book to the ground, you heard an 'ow' and looked down to see Hoodie rubbing his head.

"Hoodie? You alright?" You asked, worriedly. Hoodie looked up and waved his hand. "Y-Yeah. Need h-help?" You shook your head and jumped down. "Nope, I got it." You grabbed your book and smiled. "Here to get Masky and Toby?" He nodded. "Y-Yeah. Slender wants them." He said, looked around. Then you looked at the sky. "I'm gonna go. See you some time." You waved starting to walk. He gave a wave, watching you walk.

Ticci Toby-

You laid on your couch, feeling completely lazy. You didn't want to do anything. So, you laid on your back, ignoring the TV and immediately felt like you were being watched. You pretend to not notice and sat up. Then you made your way to the kitchen, going to grab a frying pan. When you turned around, there stood the boy you had run into and yelled out, swinging the pan.