The first spark of war

Deidara flew over konoha to clear the way for his teammates to enter quietly and make their sudden attack. He was too excited to be part of this destructive plan. He always held a grudge against the leaf. For no reason, he wished to see it fall apart.

"The leaf sure has nice views" Deidara said to himself "Too bad they're going to turn into ashes soon".

Deidara flew back outside the village, where his friends were waiting for his signal.
As soon as Deidara almost reached them, he gave them a hand signal, telling them to start moving.
"Guys! The leaf's military police headquarters" Pein ordered "If we take them down first, it will be less troublesome"

"Yes" they all shouted.
On the other side of the village, Sakura and Sasuke were done with the autopsy and got ready to start moving, especially after the new discovery.

"We have to hurry and let Itachi know about this" Sasuke said to Sakura, who was lost-look and shocked.

"You know what" she changed her mind after having that great idea "we don't have to involve anyone, I'll be taking care of this".

"You can't take care of this, Sakura" Sasuke argued.

"Why?" Sakura gave him a death glare "because I'm weak and useless?"

"I never said that, Sakura"

"Then I'm taking care of this"

"How?"

"I'll encounter him, and I'll defeat him" she started walking away.

"Sakura no" Sasuke started walking after her. "Sakura, the guy we're talking about here, was able to defeat a legendary sanin... You know what that means? It means he's even stronger than Tsunade, the one you believe to be the strongest" Sasuke paused for a moment, then said "Sakura...a...at...at least let me help you".

Sakura sure felt how worried he was, but she really wanted to clean her name with her own hands. She was fully aware that no matter how strong she is, she cannot defeat him on her own.

"You stay back" Sakura said to Sasuke in a determined tone "Don't make any move unless I'm in big trouble"

"okay, alright"
___________________________________________

"There we go" Pein said as they all stood in front of the leaf's military police headquarters. Their arrival wasn't too silent, which made Itachi worry why didn't anyone come out to check. There was something weird, like there was no one in the building. In a matter of seconds, Itachi saw the kind of people he wished to see, especially the cheerful blonde. It seems like Sakura and Sasuke did a good job telling everyone to get ready for Pein's attack.

"There you go, Pein" Naruto said, appearing from the building.

"Too bad your plan is messed up" Kakashi appeared along with Shikamaru, Neji, Gaara and Tsunade.

Pein was absolutely surprised and angry, but his face didn't show that. He couldn't understand who might be the betrayer. For a second, he doubted Sakura and Sasuke, but their sudden appearance changed everything.

Sasuke and Sakura jumped out of nowhere and stood by Pein's side. It was shocking to Naruto and the others that Sakura was fighting with enemies.

"Pein" Sakura called for him with a very evil smile on her face "Now I'm more determined to destroy this piece of hidden leaf more than you"