He didn't know why, but he seemed to find her comments more amusing than he should and had to always catch himself from smiling or laughing.

    Elena didn't dare look at Percy to make sure she didn't laugh at the demigods comments, but still said something to Elijah. "And that's where you come in."

    Elijah nods before looking at the jar and speaking, "This is an elixir that I acquired some 500 years ago for Katerina. It possesses mystical properties of resuscitation."

   "So I'll be dead?" Elena asks.

   "And then you won't."

   "Oooh. That's like the physician's cure." Percy realised as she made hand grabbing motions to the elixir, wanting to get a closeup look at it.

    "The what?" Stefan asked Percy in confusion, never having heard of such a thing before.

    "Don't worry about it." Percy waved him off while still trying to get a good look at the jar.

   Damon, not wanting to get into the headache of questioning Percy, looked at Elijah in a way that said 'I don't buy it'. "That's your plan? A magical witch potion with no expiration date?"

  He then looks at Elena. "You want to come back to life, what about John's ring?"

   "Those rings only work on humans. The doppelgänger's a supernatural occurrence. Odds are, the ring won't work." Elena informs him, looking convinced about the elixir.

   "Ring? What ring? Why don't I know about it? Or did I just forget?" Percy asks with wide eyes, unable to believe that such a powerful thing could exist.

   "It's a ring that brings people from the dead," Damon told Percy before turning to Elena. "I'll take those odds over your elixir. What if it doesn't work, Elena?"

   Elena shrugged with an unconcerned look, "Then I guess I'll just be dead."

    Okay, that actually sounds like something I would say. But she can't say that!

   With nobody knowing what Percy was inwardly thinking, Damon looks at Stefan and then to her. Stefan gives a shrug of his own, causing Damon to look at Elijah and leave.

    Seeing as nobody was going to say anything, Percy spoke up, "Do we know if Klaus has everything he needs to do this? Does he have a werewolf?"

    Elijah answered with a stern face, "Klaus has been waiting to break this curse for over a thousand years. If he doesn't already have a werewolf, my guess is by tonight, he will."

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

   Elena walks into the library where Elijah and Percy currently were. She was sitting on the desk though, going through the books to see it they had any interesting pictures since she couldn't read them.

    "You'd think he'd understand why I'm willing to do this." Elena complains to the two as she touches the elixir bottle and lifts it upright.

   "Why are you?" Elijah asked, noticing how Percy looked frustrated with the books.

    "I'm the key to breaking the curse. Klaus is here because of me. If I don't stop him, then he's going to hurt people. It's that simple."

   "You know, there's a possibility this elixir won't work. I don't want to mislead you."

    "I know the chance I'm taking." Elena confidently says.

   "Do you guys realise how boring these books are? Can't they have anything interesting? Is there anything like mythology?" Percy blurted out loud while dropping the book in hand onto a pile of books.