Fourty

Hello everyone. I'm back and here to tell you that I'm sorry. School has been kicking my ass since I started it and keeping up with this book has been hard. Not that anyone reads it. Anyways where did I leave off? Oh, with a very well explained rant of frustration. Note the sarcasm or get out. Jk jk. Well a lot has happened and there's a lot I can't say. Once I graduate I'll publish all the chapters, deal? Cool that's in four years, whoops.

So good news, I made it to round two of the novella contest.

DO YOU SEE MY NAME!!!!!!! Wait let me just

Yep yep Ik I'm amazing fite me. It's okay I'm not letting the fame get to my already blown up ego. Actually never mind yes I am. IM A FREAKING BESTSELLER NOVELIST!!! Ok now that I've gotten that out of my system, I'll applaud myself.

Bad news, I need to write an in class essay. And you may be thinking, Mic, you're a New York Times bestseller, you can handle an essay. To that I say, you can't be more mistaken ma petite, I will die and you will have to scrape my remains from the bottom of hell. This is not an exaggeration. My teacher, while she may not be as satanic as my last, she is a close second. And while I am the reincarnation of the fourth deadly sin, pride, I cannot stand to be near Satan. And they call me over dramatic. Please.

Anyways, hope you're having a good week while I'm barely getting by in life. Bye? Okay I need to come up with a signature goodbye. How about Merry Weekend? Idk I'm bad at this. Let's leave it as "Bye?".

Bye?- Mic