Thirty Five

A lot has happened and I have a lot of time to type it out for you so you're welcome. Let's address the boy situation since I think its over now.

To be honest, I have a burning desire for revenge. So what me and my friend did was text the guy who liked me on her phone pretending to be her parents. It went along the lines of:

Guy who likes me
What did you get for the science homework?

Me and my friend
Why are you texting my daughter?
Is this a boy? She's not allowed to text boys

Then since I had blocked him before and deleted his number and all our texts, I had to get the number back from my friend so we could do a few more pranks from my phone. I got the number back and I texted him, sort of like this:

Me
You know me and my friend are related right?

Him
No, I didn't

Me
Oh and the reason I broke it off with you was because I got a boyfriend.

Him
I wish you had told me

Yeah so basically the reason we started the pranks in the first place was because after I broke it off with him, he told two of my friends about all of his crushes. All of his crushes ended up being on my entire friend group or some other Asian girl at our school. Yep this kid's got yellow fever, even though I'm not sure if that applies because he's also Asian. I count it though. We started the pranks to get him off my friends back and now he thinks that she's mad at him because he got her phone taken away.

We didn't exactly have much of a plan for the fake boyfriend prank but nonetheless, he believed it. My fake boyfriend's name was Mio Nakamura, yeah I know, really weird and Asian name. He's an OC from one of my fanfics I have saved in my notes. Our whole backstory was that I met him at the summer camp that he's a CIT for every year. I saw him sing at open mic night and since I sing too, I went up to him and was like wanna be friends. After the believed that completely fake lie, he wanted proof. He wanted to text this Mio Nakamura. I start freaking out because I haven't planned this far, I just assumed he would blindly believe me and be done with it. In the end, I get my friend from choir to be Mio over text.

Him
Is this Mio?

"Mio"
Yeah

Him
Has she told you about me?

"Mio"
Uh, no?

Him
Oh, she and I used to be dating

BITCH WHEN! As I recall, we were never dating, you never asked me out, you called me your girlfriend around everyone except for me. I got the screenshots to prove you're a lying ass hoe. Of course they're in my recently deleted, but there are ways to get them back. Anyways, I text the guy saying, actually, lets just put the screenshots in here bc I'm lazy.