ⓉⓌⓄ

January 2, 2017

There's something else you should know about me, I am in no way shape or form a goody two shoes. So I'm part Native American, believe me if you want, and my mom likes to embrace that side of our heritage. So much to the point where she won't let me cut my hair. She let my sister cut her hair but only because she doesn't know how to take care of long hair. So me, being the responsible one, has to keep my hair long. I'm honestly really curious as a person and let's just say my mom should have taken me to an actual hairstylist when I had asked her.

It was one night, my parents were on a date I was home alone. Well I had my sister and my brother but my brother was asleep and my sister was on her iPad. I've been secretly trimming the ends off my hair for awhile but this night I was just more curious. I may have layered the front part of my hair...without knowing how to layer. Well actually, I watched the hairstylist layer my sisters hair but I don't think that counts. Anyways, you could say if an actual hairstylist did that to your hair, you'd want a refund. But, instead of telling my parents what happened, I decided to keep it a secret and wear my hair up whenever I'm around them.

So far it's working, I mean I've slipped up a few times, but nobody's said anything...yet. I'll just wear my hair like that until I leave the house. Ok another thing to know about me, my hair reaches my butt, it takes about five years for me to grow my hair out that long and I'm thirteen. 13+5=18. And 18=college. So basically I have to wear ponytails for the rest of my childhood. Maybe I'll tell my mom when I'm twenty or something so she won't be mad...