F͙i͙f͙t͙e͙e͙n͙

PE has been torture for the past two days. I try to stay pretty unknown in school, just a fact. For the most part no one knows who I am. But lately I've been drawing more attention to myself unintentionally. Yesterday, we played basketball, well today too. Anyways we went on a timed run and apparently, whoever got in the gym first got to choose what team they wanted to be on first. I didn't know this so I walked on my run, I still got under the time though. And because I didn't try, I was forced to go on the worst team, for me at least. Gio, Jake, Chris, Ryan, and John were on that team. All boys and all actually good. My teacher knew they were good so he kept having us demonstrate. But he also knew I was bad. I basically spent the whole time making faces at my friends. And Gio passes really hard. We also had to do this thing where the team had to duck one by one and you had to pass over their heads. I would've hit them if they hadn't dodged.

And today, I tried on the run so I could be on my friends team. Anyways, all was good until we split up into co-ed teams. I was actually trying in basketball which isn't something I normally do but these past two days had special circumstances. I still don't know why I was trying today. I was guarding someone and I took a step forward to get the rebound but my leg gave out. I thought I just rolled my ankle and kept playing. But after the game(we won btw), a sharp pain shot through my calf and I collapsed on the floor. My teammates, who did nothing, gathered around me and soon the whole class was gathered around me. Remember Zion from my math table? Yeah well he's the type who's good at sports and he asked me what was wrong. I told him I had a cramp in my calf. He told me to stretch it out but inwardly, I was like how the hell do I do that, I can't move it. At some point someone called over the teacher and I told him what was happening. Zion took my foot and made my leg lay out straight. He then pushed my toes back towards my knee. After a few seconds, my muscles relaxed and I tried to stand up. My leg was still pretty weak so I ended up limping to the water fountain. I probably looked like I was milking it. I swear I wasn't though. Even though I would do anything to get out of PE.