T͙w͙e͙l͙v͙e͙

I haven't been updating in forever. I'm sorry. But it's not exactly like my life is interesting. This week started out awful. We go our science tests back and I got 100%. Yeah I know awful. But then second period threw a wrench into my good mood. For those who don't know, second period is PE. I didn't have to run the mile or anything exhausting like that. Well... let's just say we had to do square dancing. And my partners weren't exactly good. Not that anyone at my school is particularly good. I swear to you though, square dancing is honestly the easiest dancing one could possibly learn. I know because I usually can't dance, I'm clumsy and off beat all the time but Saggy(one of my partners) can't dance for shit. And usually I'd be saying that about my own dancing.

It's not just the dancing that's awful. My PE teacher literally made us make eye contact and bow/curtsy to each other. It's so awkward and sweaty. Everyone wears sweatshirts so they can pull their sleeves over their hands and avoid making direct skin to skin contact. Ok that sounded weird but you know what I'm taking about.

My friend danced with a guys who's notorious for jacking off to feet stuff and later she touched me with her sweatshirt sleeves. Honestly it was disgusting, because unfortunately, I knew exactly where those hands had been. I actually have a guy friend in the class but we don't get to choose our partners, surprise surprise. Oh yeah, I may want to mark my story as mature. I don't know if saying jack off or shit counts as mature. Probably though. What else can I say about my boring life.

Oh yeah, so in choir there's a strike system. I'm dangerously close to getting my first strike. Actually maybe I've already gotten a strike but I don't know if your strikes reset after a year. Fine I'll restate that, I'm dangerously close to getting my first strike of the year. I was a violent child in third grade. lol I threw chairs and flipped tables. I honestly have no idea why I was so emotionally charged back then but now the only thing that gets me going is anime. It's pathetic really. I'm kinda mad at my friend who I'll call Doggy. She is the kind of person who's really childish and annoying. And I'm the kind of person that retaliates. So you can probably see that it's a miracle our conductor didn't get fed up with us in the first semester. Anyways, I'm never the first person to start things, if you know me(which you don't), you know that I usually space off whenever I feel like it and when that gets interrupted by a sharp jab to the shoulder, I'm going all out. Basically we got our official warning. I like choir and I have no intention of getting a strike. I'm a good kid I swear, or at least appear to be a good kid. But somehow, whenever Doggy's around, my facade is washed away and I get in trouble. Maybe it's because I don't rat people out and she does or maybe it's because I resent her or maybe it's because I haven't figured out how to get her out of my life. It's just she doesn't take choir seriously, and she doesn't get that I do. Probably my fault to be honest. I've tried to make that abundantly clear but it seems I'm going to have to do it again. Wish me luck. Btw choir is today. I can say that cuz I stayed up way too late and now it's past twelve.