F͙o͙u͙r͙t͙e͙e͙n͙

I'm so salty right now. I can't even begin to tell you how salty I am. Well, I guess I'll try. So in PE(obviously my favorite class because an anti social person who sucks at sports loves PE) we were playing half court basketball. The rules were basically the same, you gotta get it out of the key if it's a turnover yada yada yada, but if it's a tie, the last person who made a play had to attempt a three pointer. If you make it you move up lose, move down(kings court by the way). Since I gave up on nicknames, my least favorite person in the class *cough cough* Gio *cough cough*, was on the other team with my other least favorite person Jake. It's a different Jake from my math table if you were wondering. Half my team was actually good, the boys lol, and the girls stood as close to the sidelines as possible talking to each other. In the middle of the game, we were tied, Gio starts to whisper something in Jake's ear. Me who wasn't paying attention just thought they were winning and stalling so they could move up. Big mistake if you were wondering. I couldn't describe their faces even if I tried but you could tell they were planning something. I kept glancing at the time but I made eye contact with Jake and I knew their little plan had something to do with me. But I had no idea what their plan was considering I had no clue we were even tied. Jake glances at the clock and throws it, in my direction to be exact. So be having the amazing reflexes that I do, catches the damn ball and the timer goes off. I hear them shouting "she has to do it" "she has to make a three pointer". You know when you didn't do your homework and you realize right before class starts but then the bell rings and you absolutely dread the next few minutes? Yeah well same feeling except I was dreading the next few seconds. I've made three point shots before...with luck. I look at one of my teammates, Brock, and his face probably looked exactly like mine. Then I look at the girls on the other team and one calls out "I'm sorry Mic". I give her a weak smile, not like an apology is going to save me(save me before I fall fall). Heh, I'm not into kpop what are you talking about. I set up for the shot, not like it would help though and make my best effort to make it. It rebounds off the backboard and bounces on the ground with defeat. I wanted to make that shot I wanted to smirk at them with a look of "bitch you thought" but I couldn't. I couldn't and that's what made me so salty today. I honestly felt like crying but I kept a smile on my face and tried to keep out of my teammates way for the duration of the period. I know that maybe I should try and these things wouldn't happen but I honestly suck at sports. The only way I could improve my athletic ability is if I signed up for ten sports right now and actually tried. It's not good to give up but I haven't made any commitments to PE so get off my back MOM. Heh, sorry for ranting, and sorry to anyone who actually read to the end but also thank you. Oh this isn't the last one. I made it seem like that didn't I, sorry.