ⓄⓃⒺ

January 2, 2017

My name is Mic. The end. I'm not special in anyway but I am me so I guess that counts. I'm pretty young as you can tell from the way I talk about myself. I'm 13 if you had to know and you probably don't care.

Despite my harsh words about myself, I'm not all that depressing in real life, actually the opposite. I try to make people smile whenever I can. But that can get me in some trouble.

It's hard for me to find people I really connect with in my town. I don't want to seem like I'm bragging or anything but I live in a rich white neighborhood. The town I live in is small and there's no hint of poverty there. If I didn't have access to the internet, I'd think the entire world is like my little town.

I kind of have a weird mindset. People ask me for advice a lot, although I don't know why. My friend literally said,"if there's anything I learned from being friends with you, it's that you're crazy". And she's one of the friends who ask me for advice.

I'm a teenager but it's weird, I don't really have that many insecurities. I guess you could argue that I'm barely a teen considering I am thirteen but I've heard people say the younger you are the dumber you are. Is it dumb to not have insecurities? Of course I do know I'm not perfect and there's things that I'm not so great at but I don't see anything wrong with me.

Some girls look in the mirror and all they see are their flaws. But I look in the mirror and I see a goofy little fluff ball that should shut up sometimes. Ok well maybe that's one, I should shut up. I tend to run my mouth a lot but not around strangers.

In school I'm super quiet unless I have friends in my class. Usually I don't. Even though I goof around a lot, I'm not all that friendly. I'm really shy. I mean I've broken out of my shell way more this year but I'm kinda scared to show everyone who I really am.

My friends know me as a loudmouth who is actually kinda perverted(I'm not joking) but the rest of the school sees me as a quiet reserved innocent girl. Literally someone thought I wasn't allowed to drink soda because I'm so quiet and reserved in class.

I think some people see me as an idiot as well though. But that's kinda hard to explain. I'm in a choir. Actually music is my life. I love singing and listening to music and I wish I could dance but I'm clumsy. So yeah... my dance career is nonexistent. But I'm kinda good at singing except for the fact that I'm really sharp all the time(I feel bad for the people with perfect pitch).

I'm the kind of person that belts out songs while I'm doing my homework. My parents get annoyed a lot because of that. They also get annoyed when I randomly shout Korean phrases when I watch my kdramas. Yeah I'm into kpop and stuff like that. I'm also into anime but it's hard for me to watch because I'm so obsessed with other things.

I like writing but I feel like there's always something to work on. Well there is. I tend to say I a lot when I write in first person but when I revise stuff, it's not that bad. As you can tell I didn't revise this at all.

There's honestly so much more stuff I can talk about but it's kinda like 2:00 am so I should sleep. Also I don't really think people want to read me rambling on and on about kdramas and stuff so I guess I'll write another chapter later. If I feel like it😏

I count:76