he triggers you pt2

After what felt like hours you went to the little bathroom in the bedroom, looking I'm the mirror only made you sadder, your eyes were all red and puffy, your nose and lips swollen.
Your hair was all frizzy and ruined, any makeup you once wore was now gone with tears, you laughed at your appearance sarcastically cleaning your snotty and red face.

Opening the door that lead out into the hallway of the bunker you were relaxed to know Dean wasn't around, slowly tip toeing to your shared bedroom you went to the dresser to find clothes.
"Y/n?"

Your heart sank as you heard Dean's saddened voice crack using your name, you sighed letting your stiff shoulders fall. "Yeah?" You replied hoarsely, turning around you saw him at the door frame. "What Dean? I'm tired." You told him coldly which made him shift on both feet tears Welling up in his candy apple eyes, he sniffle slightly "I am so sorry baby girl, I was angry at myself... And the fight with Sam, than some hunter was talking about taking you away from me saying I wasn't good enough" he spoke madly crossing his arms.

You sighed once more rolling your eyes, "Dean the bean!You are perfect for me, I get that you were mad, and didn't know how to deal with it.... I'm not mad anymore... I love you" more tears made their way down your faces as Dean covered his face in shame.
"But Dean, if you ever do this again I'll have no choice but to go home with my mom" you whispered kissing him.

"Now, let's go to bed."