Seriously?

Let's just say Dean could never find out.

You had gone on a hunt alone, again. Last time Sam had rescued your ass hard code, you hadn't told Dean until he found the bloody rags and needle, needless to say Dean kicked Sam's ass.

Anyway, that's why you sat on the dirty bathroom floor in a gas station, you were trying your hardest not to pass out while giving yourself stitches.
You've denied or waited for Dean's messages to go to voice mail, you loved Dean but you knew he wasn't sure he liked you hunting.
You were so close to killing the thing that ripped away your best friends.

"Y/n! I know you're in there!" Dean's voice shouted as he banged on the door, "Dean..." You groaned as your fever soon kicked in. The door suddenly busted open, Dean took in your form as he hugged you tightly.

"Seriously? y/n I get you want to kill the demon but stop doing it alone behind our backs." His eyes looked sad and stern but his face twisted in pain and anger. "I promise Dean, can you get Cas to heal me?" You laughed as the angel walked clueless, with a touch of his fingers you were healed.

"Now, you've got a lot of explaining to do" he tells you laughing as he kisses your forehead, you sigh rolling your eyes "okay mom" you giggle.

And in the end you do end up catching the demon that killed your friends, but the Winchesters help you and you continue to hunt to save people.

Shitty ending I'm sorry, goodbye my potato earthlings.