He triggers you

(This going to have abuse, talks of self harm and suicide! Read at your own risk but I warn you it'll get intense. This is NOT me making any of these topics romantic, I've dealt with all of them so I know how it feels. You're not alone so speak out if you're a victim of any of these you can even message me if you want just stay strong and stay alive.)

Dean and Sam had gotten into another fight this week, that meant Sam walked out and told us he'd be back in a few days to relax. Lucky for you that meant you were stuck with moody drinking Winchester, you loved Dean but never his habit of drinking his feelings away.
Typically you weren't this distant from Dean, but you've had a few bad encounters with heavy drinkers.

The bunker doors slammed up, you flinched hearing the loud stomps of his big boots, "Dean? Babe! What happened?" You asked approaching him, his pure green eyes that you loved were now rimmed with red, his face seemed to have been in a fight since there was a bruise that'd hurt in the morning.
"Nothing y/n" he sighed rubbing his face, it was than you noticed the swollen hands he'd clearly hit someone with. "Dean its not thing let me clean you up." You told him, but something told you back slightly.

"Y/n I said I'm fine you stupid bitch!" He growled swinging a punch at your cheek, you gasped in shock and pain, your eyes burned into Dean's as angry tears fell down. "Fuck you Dean Winchester. Fuck you." You whispered walking to a different bedroom for the night until Sam came home, "while you're at it y/n, do something useful and go slit your wrist again! This time Cas won't be healing you" he snapped back.

What the hell happened?

You locked the door silently crying, WHY ME? You thought, you loved Dean, does he even love you? You knew when he's drunk he vents, and when he vents he's usually telling you what he truly thinks.

You weren't going to hurt yourself again because you knew other people love you, you knew you were wanted. You were strong, stronger than this. Fight it.

You started humming
Remember the moment
You know exactly where you're goin'
'Cause the next moment before you know it
Time is slowin' and it's rolling still
And the windowsill looks really nice, right?
You think twice about your life
It probably happens at night, right?

Fight it, take the pain, ignite it
Tie a noose around your mind
Loose enough to breath fine and tie it
To a tree tell it, you belong to me, this ain't a noose
This is a leash and I have news for you
You must obey me!

The song calmed you down, but now realizing something else. You'd forgotten about the knocking and banging on the door while Dean tried telling you to open up. "I'm sorry y/n. I love you."

Hey guys yes I used Twenty Øne Piløts! I thought this was a good song and I'm a huge fan, they saved my life. |-/