▪°~1~°▪ Crush

I stretched as I slowly got out of bed. I looked around me and felt my heart beating fast. It was the first day of school. I looked at my alarm clock noticing the time 6:00am. I got out of bed and walked over to my mirror. I rolled my eyes looking at my bed head. It looked horrible. It was finally time for the first day of school which meant Garoth and my friends. I stepped away from the mirror and took out my uniform. I put on my uniform and stood in front of the mirror again. My uniform had a white t-shirt with a blue bow and a skirt. I rubbed my eyes a bit and began to put up my hair in a ponytale. I posed in the mirror for a bit then walked towards my door. Opening the door I made my way to the stairs. I stood at the top of the stairs and yelled down,

"Mom?"

No awnser.

I rolled my eyes knowing she was probably gone again. I walked down stairs and into the kitchen. Once in the kitchen I saw a note on the fridge. I picked up the note and read,

Hey hun sorry me and your dad have gone on another bussiness trip. But don't worry we left you money for everything you need like food and so on. Anyways we will be back in a few months take care!!

~Love Mom & Dad

I threw the note out and looked on the counter. On the counter was a huge sum off money. I picked up the money and ran upstairs. I opened up my closet and found my small safe. I typed in the code and swung it open. I put the money inside and closed it again. I got up off the ground and exited the closet. I walked back down stairs into the kitchen. Once in the kitchen I made myself some breakfast and finished getting ready for school.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~▪

I finally arrived at school. I looked at the front doors and took a deep breath.

You can do it Aph your okay.

I walked through the front doors and looked around. So many people. I walked down the hall ways and felt my heart pounding fast. I walked down the hall and too my locker. Once I arrived I let out a sigh of relief as I saw Katelyn. She was standing at my locker looking at her phone.

"You only took forever." She said rolling her eyes.

I giggled and smiled at her. She moved away from my locker and I opened it up. I put my stuff away inside and closed it shut. I looked back at Katelyn and we headed up to her locker. We walked down the hall and headed up the nearest stairs. Once we arrived at her locker I felt my face turn pink as I noticed Garoth. He seemed to be talking with his friends. I felt my heart pounding fast and I heard Katelyn chuckle.

"You wanna go over there?" She questioned.

"Maybe.." I responded still staring.

Garoth looked over in my direction and then right at me I felt my face turn red and I looked away fast. Katelyn laughed and I pouted. She slammed her locker shut and we began to walk down the hall. I noticed we were walking in the direction of Garoth and I looked at him. My face turned red as we approched him. I felt someone push me to my side and I slammed into someone, I yelped. I felt someone catch me in their arms and I looked up, Garoth. My face began to blush a dark red as he held me in his arm. I got up out of his arms quickly and spoke quitely,

"Sorry..."

I grabbed Katelyn's arm and speed walked down the hall. I went down to where my first class was and Katelyn left to her class.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

After finishing my first three classes it was finally time for lunch. Me and Katelyn headed down stairs and into the cafeteria. We sat down at a table and looked around for anyone we knew. I ended up spying Kawaii~Chan and I called her over. We chated for a bit and finished our lunches. After we finished our lunches we headed up stairs. We went to Katelyn's locker and she put her stuff away. After that we decided to walk around the school. We went a few laps around the school and eventually the bell rang and we headed for our last classes of the day.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

Jurring my last class I was really bored. I was already ahead in my work so I stood up off my chair and walked up to the teacher.

"Can I use the washroom?" I questioned.

He shook his head and I left the room. I walked over to the washroom and did my hair. After about five minutes of doing my hair I left. I began walking back to my class and I noticed this boy. He looked kinda scruffy. He was walking towards me with his friend. Our eyes met and something inside me felt like laughing. By the way he dressed I figured he was a druggie or a badboy. We stared at each other a little more and eventually we passed by each other. I walked back into my class and took out my phone. 20 minutes left. I rolled my eyes and put my head on my desk.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

After the 20 minutes were up the bell rang and I left my class. I walked up to Katelyn's locker and she got ready. After she finished getting ready we headed down stairs to leave. Walking down the stairs I heard some familiar voices speaking. I stopped Katelyn in her place and listened.

"That chic that bumped into you early what did you think about her." Someone chuckled.

I felt my heart beating fast and I knew Garoth was here.

"She was really cute.." He spoke sofly.

I felt myself squealing inside and I walked down the stairs.

"Shit." One of the boys spoke.

I walked all the way down and turned around. I noticed Garoth and his friends down behind us. Garoths eyes went huge and I started grinning like crazy. I turned away and I felt my face turning red. I sped out of there and we left the school. I was breathing heavily and I felt my heart going a thousand miles a minute. I squealed loudly and Katelyn laughed. She put a hand over my mouth and we made our way home.

I can't believe he noticed me and called me cute!

(A/N omg Im so excited to write this book. Just like all my other books but you know 😂😂.)