Chapter 7

Skyler surprised Christopher as he entered his bedroom. She slid her arms around his neck and pulled him into an intense kiss, "Where have you been? I was lonely.."

Christopher pulled her away as he walked and sat on his bed, "I took Lucile out for a spin."

Skyler rolled her eyes as she started to undress, "Oh my God! Not that old heap? Christopher angrily wrinkled his brow as he leaned back on his elbows as he watched her naked body kneel in front of him. He was in a daze as she unzipped his jeans until she spoke again, "Um.. is something wrong? Like your limp as a dishrag." Christopher pushed her to the side and made his way to the door. Skyler huffed as she stood, Where in the Hell are you going?"

Christopher smiled an evil smile back to her, "I know someone that can drive my stick a lot better."

Christopher strolled down the hall to Ravens room, he placed his curios ear to her door as he heard an unfamiliar males voice, "Oh God your beautiful!" His protective temper flared as he pushed open the door. He stood shocked as Raven stood in front of her dressing mirrors in her soon to be wedding dress.

She and the designer gasped at his intrusion. Roberto strutted towards him with a wavy hand and French accent , "Excuse me, but the groom cannot see the bride in her dress before the wedding!"

Christopher nervously shook his head, "Im.. um not the groom.."

Roberto squinted with confusion, "Then what tha fuck you doing in here?!"

" Roberto! Can you give us a moment? He is.. was.. my employer." Christopher quickly cut his eyes to Ravens sad expression.

Roberto rolled his eyes and made his way out of the room, "Fine!"

Raven turned back to the mirrors and stared at the garment, "What do you need Chris?"

Christopher slowly walked up close behind her, "You look nice."

Raven smirked, "I didn't pick it out. He did."Christopher flexed his jaw. He had the sudden urge to rip the expensive fabric from her body and to throw her on the bed. To make her moan his name unit she came. He quickly snapped out of his daze as he realized that she was patting his face, "Chris..? Are you alright?"

Christopher swallowed a lump in his throat, "Yeah, we still haven't gone over the Leo exchange plans, it's tomorrow right?"

Raven smiled a sincere smile, "Yeah.. See... You'll be fine without me after all."

Christopher sighed deep after her complement, "It won't be the same. You won't be the same. Will you be able to come and visit?"

Raven bit her lip as the tears pulled in her eyes. She could only whisper to hold them back, "I don't think so."

Christopher stepped closer as her stroked her cheek, "Why are you doing this for him?"

Raven pressed her eyes closed as tears soaked her cheeks, "He saved Kyle and I. Took us in as his own. Why wouldn't I do it for him? He's tough, but with his health.. He wouldn't last long in prison. I don't want him to die alone."

Christopher was about to lean in and kiss her, but he stopped when Roberto busted back into the room, "Ok, Mr. I'm not the groom, you have to leave now. I have another fitting after this one."

Christopher cocked an angry brow at  him, but Raven gently turned his face to her, "Its ok, he doesn't like girls."

Christopher clenched his jaw as he shook a pointed finger at him.

Roberto's  mouth dropped as he turned to Raven, "Did you see what he did? I kind of like him.."

Raven pinched between her eyes, "Just get this off of me.."

Christopher chuckled to himself as he left for her modesty.

As he headed down the hallway, his phone rang with excellent news. Hugo had found their rat.

*********************
Hugo stood outside a small bar in the downtown area. He puffed on his cigarette as he waited. He flicked the butt and put it out as he strolled to Christopher's Range Rover.

Christopher bounced out and hugged his interrogator, "Whatcha got for me?"

Hugo chuckled, "How about a thumb?"

Christopher threw his head back as he cackled, "Oh shit! He was that hard to break?"

Hugo shook his head, "Messiest job I've ever done."

"Oh well.. Need a drink?"

Hugo smiled as Christopher held open the bar door, "Hell yeah.."