Chapter 2

Genadi huffed as he bounced down the stairs, "Raven! We are going to be late!"

Raven smiled as she stepped from behind the massive staircase, "I'm right here."

Genadi smirked as he fought with his tie. Raven smiled as she took over the task and finished it with a perfect knot. He smiled as he looked into the foyer mirror as he adjusted it for comfort, "Where is Christopher?"

Raven shyly looked down, "Well.."

Genadi rolled his eyes as he cursed in Russian.

Christopher slept soundly as he leaned his head against his car's headrest. Genadi walked up with his hands tucked in his pockets and scowled at his son. He gently leaned in and laid in on the steering wheels horn. Christopher jolted up ready to fight but halted when he noticed who his alarm clock was.

"Get your ass in line." Genadi made his threat.

Christopher cursed under his breath as he put on his designer sunglasses. His head was throbbing from the hang over he earned the night before. He smirked as he noticed Raven walking up to the Range Rover. He quickly shuffled up to the car door and held it open, "Allow me.."

Raven coldly cut her eyes to him then back forward as she entered. He quickly climbed in behind her and slammed the door. Raven quickly looked back, "What the Hell are you doing?"

Christopher started moaning and rocking the vehicle back and forth, "Oh Raven! Don't stop you naughty girl! Yeah right there! Oh fuck I'm cumming!""

Raven punched his shoulder as she climbed out. She was mortified to see an audience. Genadi had his arms crossed while looking pissed. Raven held her head as she turned back into the vehicle and sat. Her big eyes burned into Christopher face as he chuckled.

Raven pulled her iPad out and began to study over the schedule, her brow wrinkled as she noticed something. She then reached into her white wool coat pocket and pulled out a little velvet box and tossed it to Christopher. He caught it with a confused look on his face. Raven slowly shook her head, "It's Sky's twenty third birthday. I'm sure you remembered, but in case you didn't.."

Christopher wrinkled his brow as he opened the box. Inside was a pair of diamond studded ear pins.

Christopher turned his Chester Cat smile back to her as he stuffed them in his pocket, "Thanks

Christopher turned his Chester Cat smile back to her as he stuffed them in his pocket, "Thanks."

Raven was already back to her IPad, "Don't mention it."

Christopher watched as his father affectionately patted Ravens leg with approval. She smirked without moving her gaze as she squeezed Genadi's hand.

The caravan finally stopped in front of a large office building. Raven followed Genadi and Christopher feel in behind her.

They were greeted by a tall blond in a tight pencil skirt. She smiled at both Christopher and his father but when her gaze feel on Raven she flatly spoke, "Raven.."

Raven cocked a questionable brow, "Samantha.."

Samantha scoffed as she turned, "Follow me."

Samantha would occasionally smirk back to Christopher as she shook her hips as she walked. Christopher would smile back and wiggle his eye brows.

When they reached the board room Raven was greeted by a tall, dark haired, handsome Italian. She blushed as she accepted a kiss on both cheeks, "Hello Leo."

Leo then turned and shook Genadi's hand. His smile lessened as he turned to Christopher and Samantha as they flirted. He loudly cleared his throat and the two shyly backed away from each other.

Genadi outstretched his hand, "This is my son Christopher. Christopher meet Leo Marconie."

"Pleasure." Christopher squeezed his hand as he shook it.

Leo coldly glared at the reckless youth.

Their concentration was broken as Raven spoke, "Gentlemen, may we began?"

Leo smiled to her and caressed her cheek, "Of course."

Samantha huffed as she took her seat.

Christopher winked at Samantha as he took his and received a smile from her. He turned his gaze to Leo as he sat in between him and Raven. As the meeting lingered on. A bored Christopher turned his eyes to Leo's hand as he placed it on Ravens thigh. He watched as she shifted from being uncomfortable. Christopher's devil smile spread across his lips as he leaned and rested his hand on Leo's thigh. When Leo turned his shocked face to Christopher. Christopher puckered a kiss to him with his silent lips. Leo's face had shock written all over it. Raven was silently chuckling. Christopher winked at her once Leo removed his hand.

As Raven collected her things Christopher leaned against the table to face her. "So, him trying to molest you during meetings, how long has this been going on?"

Raven shook her head as she completed her task, "It doesn't matter. As long as we keep marking deals I can handle it."

Christopher lightly grabbed her wrist, "Dose my father know about this?"

Raven rolled her eyes to him, "No, and he's not going to."

Christopher pursed his lips, "He is insulting us by doing this."

Raven growled, "Drop it!" She quickly grabbed her bag and strutted past Leo and Genadi as they talked. 

It was a long silent ride home as Raven starred out the window.