| What's Happened So Far |

HARUNO| UCHIHA

                      NATURE: Wind Style | Fire Style           

Sakura has two persona. One is Inner and the other is her. They used to go to the academy, but since she met her mother, inner goes in her place while she trains under her mother. Her mother teaches her only the basics of medical ninjutsu and chakra control

They will merge, {inner and her} into one when she turns eight.

The parents she lives with are her foster parents (Akira's friend who was in debt to her)

Her mother is known as 'Deathly Blossom'
They are the third strongest clan after Uchiha and Senju.
Her mother resides inside her.

The Haruno Clan is a undercover clan, meaning people know the Haruno clan is average, but they don't know their actual potential. Unless they dig deeper into her past. (Which are in the private section of the library.)

She is trained by Might Guy, just enough to defend herself of she had to fight, fist with fist. She left the village at the age of eight, to find Tsunade.

On her journey she bumps into two Akatsuki members,  Hidan and Kakazu. She fights them.

She finds Tsuande, who challenges her to find Jiraya and learn the rasengan to obtain the necklace and to learn further medical ninjutsu. She finds Jiraya and learns the rasengan. She earns the necklace and learns more about medical ninjutsu.

She finds out that she possesses the sharingan and who her father is. In my fanfiction, Shisui is ten years older than Itachi. She meets the fourth hokage and his wife who come to warn her about people who seek her power. She can see the dead, another trait of the Haruno clan.

She is confronted by two other Akatsuki members, who do everything in their will to shut her up. She discovers a young girl who lives inside her, transforming into a wolf when she needs to. Her mother's time is up and she returns to where she actually belongs.

She remembers her memories with Chi. Chi tells her about how her mother and Mebuki are connected. And how Mebuki died long time ago but left a clone to take care of her instead.

Meanwhile Orochimaru pays Tsunade and Sakura a visit.

She returns back to the leaf and is part of Team 7. Her clone mom isn't there anymore. Kakashi suspects her, when she casts a justu during their test. He can't help but think Sakura is somehow connected to the weird incidents that take place in the leaf.

The chunnin exams are right around the corner. Sakura meets Gaara. She is shocked to see Kabuto in the exams and is aware of her surrondings since then. The second chunnin exams take place in a forest where Orochimaru hunts Sasuke and her down, marking them both with his curse mark.

• • •

H A R U N O   P R O F I L E

•Haruno Style: Deathly Needles - where invisible needles are laced with posion and attacks the enemy.

       •Haruno Style: Deathly Blossom - a really strong and foreign jutsu.

       •Haruno Style: Dark Blossoms - where pink petals fall on the enemy and its surrondings, putting almost everyone to sleep and lettiing them get lost in the darkest moments of their past.

• • •

S A K U R A' S   O T H E R    P O W E R S

•Chi- a human who transforms into a wolf. She is from a certain clan, which will be told as the story goes on :)

  •Dead Spirits - she has the ability to see dead people, only when something is about to happen (although Shisui is an exception)

  •Sharingan- inherited from her father. Since she is half Uchiha, side effects may vary.

There it is :)
ATM there are only 3 haruno jutsus.