03 | Her Departure

03 | Her Departure

• • •

      Sakura needed someone who would teach her taijutsu. Since the jutsus had begun to suck out her chakra, she decided to learn something that would not require  her chakra.

       She was eight already and for her birthday she got a beautiful katana from her mother. The handle was a smooth black and out was designed with Sakura petals. The villagers would turn to look at her and wonder why an eight year old would be carrying a katana. For some villagers were afraid of her. The thought of the katana on their neck or bodies made them shiver.

      She had heard that the leaf's most best tai jutsu was a man named Might Guy.

      She decided that she would ask him to train her. She found him with another boy that looked like a mini version of him. She walked up and asked if he could teach her.

       His answer was, "Such potential! Oh my youthful cherry blossom how could I refuse? Now lets be youthful and train!"

     Sakura face palmed and calmly added, "Its Sakura. But cherry blossom is rather .  uh .  quite good too."

       "What a beautiful name! Meet my student, Rock Lee!"

      Lee turned to see Sakura and he fell in love. Who could resist her emerald eyes and bubblegum hair?

       "My name is Rock Lee! The most handsomest green devil of the leaf!"

      Sakura bit her lips attempting not to laugh out loud. She looked at the two blobs of green and smiled.

     "Ah, nice to meet you er, handsomest green devil Rock Lee."

      Rock Lee smiled widely while bowing and took her hand in his. "Let me be the one to teach our youthfulness training today."

       Guy coughed , "Let us start this training, taught by me." He hinted, making sure Lee got the message.

      And so her training began. Guy gave her ten pounds of weight. And each day she got better he would increase the number of the weights. She learned to fight without her chakra which Guy said will become quite useful.

• • •

      After three months Sakura had finished her training with Guy and she had learned quite a lot. Though she didn't learn all of it, because she didn't have time.  She remembered how much she loved medical ninjutsu. The best there was who taught medical ninjutsu was Tsunsde, one of the legendary sannin. And thats when she knew she had to leave the Village of Leaf for a while.

    She headed toward the gates and looked back, a sad smile took on her face and she mumbled her last goodbye before departing. It would be three years when she would come back.

' When I come back I want to see a different village, A village I've never seen before'

  ____

Thank you for the support.