14 | They Know Her

14 | They Know Her

• • •

     A day. A month. A year. They pass so fast. Sakura was turning twelve in a few months. She knew that she was supposed to be in the village within three years but she sent a bird to the hokage telling him how she needed to stay one more year : which he granted permission.

    Realizing the time, she woke up and wore her fishnet and her red long knee shirt, pairing it with green shorts. She didn't really like the outfit but Tsunade said she would buy her a better one after this mission.

    She strapped her kunai pouch and filled it with weapons. You never know when you might be attacked.

     Chi had finally found a jutsu to seal herself back in Sakura. They often had conversations about the Haruno clan. They avoided taking about Sakura's mother, which brought her to tears.

    On the way Tsunade asked a question.

    "Sakura", Lady Tsunade called. "Yes, sensei?".

    "Can I ask you something?", Sakura nodded, "The power you are getting, what use will you make of it?"

    Sakura hesitated. No one really had asked her what she was    planning to do with her powers."Well, I'm not sure, to be exact. But I assure you I have good intentions."

   Tsunade smiled, "I understand. Learning wouldn't hurt right?"

• • •

    "Sensei! Now?!",a panting, sleepy,and sweaty Sakura asked.

   "No", Tsunade said, her voice giving a hint of annoyance.

    They had been training  the whole day without stopping and without eating.

   "Lady Tsunade, I think we should stop now", Shizune exclaimed, wiping a bead of sweat and trying to give her the hint. Shizune was also at her limit.

   "You need to build up stamina. If an enemy were behind you, would you stop because you are tired? I'm pretty sure I would not."

 • • •

    Grabbing the grilled fish, Sakura sat between Tsunade and Shizune. Ton Ton was asleep but when she smelled meat she immedietaly woke up and ate it.  They were about to eat it when Ton Ton whimpered.

   "Oink Oink," Ton Ton whimpered.

"Whats wrong?" Shizune asked her pig.

   Ton Ton kept on whimpering.

    Tsunade held the pig in her hand, "Stomachache. . ." Her hands immedietaly glowed green and she healed Ton Ton. The others hadn't eaten the fish yet. Sakura held the fish in her hands and she was bringing the fish to her mouth when Tsunade snatched it from her.

   "Wha-?", Sakura exclaimed, looking at her empty hands.

   "Don't eat it. Its poisined", Tsunade's eyebrows furrowed angrily. "Someone knows your here , Sakura. They know your identity."

    Sakura's eyes went wide, "Who?"

   The answer she heard made her freeze. "It's  Orochimaro."

• • •

    "How would he know that we are here and how come he poisined the fish?".

    Again, Tsunade said,"Simple. He's sending his experiments here to spy on us. As for the fish, he used to be my teammate, he knows my limits and such. Knowing that I would stop here to eat, he poisined the whole river. "

    "My Lady. .", Shizune exclaimed looking at Tsunade as anger was surfacing her features.

   "It looks like we will meet soon, Orochimaru".

  As soon as she said that, a chuckle was heard with some hissing.

   "Ah, Tsunade its been some time." Orochimaru appeared with Kabuto.

    "O-orochimaru?" She sounded shocked never imagining that she would meet him sooner than she expected.

   "Ah and I see, Sakura Uchiha."

Sakuras eyes widened and she clenched her fists.

   "I don't want to hear my name on your tongue!" With that Sakura ran to him to punch him but she failed. He had blocked her hand and pushed her small frame aside.

   "Eh, Tsunade. Lets get this settled".

• • •

Hello. Hope you are doing fine :)

comment,
vote
share,
and become a fan!