06 | The Legendary Pervert

• • •

   Sakura was tired and dirty at the same time. She decided to stop at a village to take a bath. Sakura was lucky since they had a hot spring. Stopping at the door, she carefully peeled her clothes and wore a pink kimono.

    So far, Tsunade's report was that Jiraya usually traveled around a lot. It would take some time until she would find him. Sakura had stopped to ask a lot of people where had they last seen this Jiraya. Some people said he was last seen in the Village of Rain. And surprisingly thats where she was right now.

     She was going to the spring, but stopped when she heard a small deep but creepy giggle. Turning toward the sound, she found a man peeking in the girls hot springs. He looked awfully familiar. She pulled out the picture she was given by one villager.

    She raised an eyebrow, "Excuse me!". The man jerked back and she got a full view of him.

   He had white spiky hair that went till his waist and red lines started from his eyes and ended to his chin. His fishnet was visible. Over it he was wearing a green kimono-like shirt. Then again on top he wore a green and red kimono. The sleeves of the kimono was green, while the chest area was red and had two yellow circles on each side. He carried a big scroll that was tied to his back. He had ninja sandals, but only weirder. He also had these metal pads on the back of his hands.

    She examined the photo and the man. "May I ask why were you looking. . .well peeking in there?" Sakura pointed at the ladies hot spring.

   "Im doing research. Why?, Does it concern you?"

    A irk mark appeared on her forehead. She punched him so hard that his landing became quite painful.

"Ow! Who are you and what do you want kid?", he frowned while rubbing his now swollen cheek.

   "Well I'm death and are you Jiraya?"

    He snickered, "No doubt. Yes I am. Why? Is my time already over in this world?"

    "Well im afraid it is. But if you don't want to die right now, you can live. Only on one condition though."

    "Gladly."

   "Teach me the rasengan."

    "Why? How do you know that-. Wait who told you?" Jiraya asked, merely confused.

    "Tsunade told me to learn it from you. Any questions?"

   He raised a skeptical eyebrow. "You're her student?"

    She nodded. She heard him mumbling ahout something like 'No wonder.'

• • •

     "Ah! Dang it" Sakura yelled . It had been a day and she was trying to get to the second step. But she was stuck on the first.

   Jiraya sighed.  "Relax no need to be in a hurry!"

    "I need to learn it! To get that necklace from Tsunade!"

    Curiosity killed the cat. "So does that mean you're gonna learn rasengan, then show it to Tsunade and she will give you the necklace?"

     "Yeah." she mumbled.

    "You know Tsunade has been in a lot of difficulties. She saw her brother and her beloved one pass away in front of her. That necklace she had given it to her brother was because his dream was to become hokage just like his grandfather. Her beloved Dan, also had that dream. So when her brother died she ended up giving it to Dan. Then Dan died. She wasn't able to save him. I think she sees something special in you. Please take care for her. She may even do reckless things but please be with her. She can't see another of her beloved pass away."

     Sakura stared at Jiraya and saw sadness in his eyes mixed with love and caring.

   "You love her right?" Sakura questioned before looking down. She could tell because she had seen her parents constantly worry about each other. It was because they loved eaxh other, right?

He blinked his eyes and a sad smile took over his face, "Yea."

     "She said she wanted me to have the necklace and use it until I master it. She said that one day I'll give it back to her and she will give it to someone who needs it more."

• • •

   "I did it!" Sakura yelled at Jiraya. The first step was simple. She had to hold a water balloon in her palm and she had to pop it by moving her hand in a circular motion. She had focused her chakra in the center and then suddenly *Pop!*

   She was dancing in victory. Droplets of sweat rolled down her forehead.

    "Good job. . . Now the second step-" He took out something.

   "Oh no. " Sakura said as she stared at the golf ball in Jiraya's outstreched hand.

    He smiled evilly before nodding.

   "You know you could always give up. Because it will take forever. Come back when you're old enough."

    "No thank you. I won't give up until I master it!"

   Jiraya smiled. "Wise words , little one, wise words." He sensed the will of fire within her.

  • • •

  Two weeks passed. A voice echoed throughout the empty forest and down went another tree. "I did it!" A voice that held victory also pain. A voice that  tried hard to acheive something and it was finally accomplished.

    ______