Repeat

"One, two, three - seems like I had seen this before..." Diggie said as he had walked around the park, seemingly a bit confused on what is happening.

The owl was hopping around under the trees as leaves fell down as he crossed. He crossed the bridge passing by Harley and Lolita, who seemed to be preoccupied talking to each other. Diggie crossed the path as Chou was doing his daily jog, running around the park with a steady breath.

ZIIIIIPPP!

"One, two... wait... why am I back here?" Diggie exclaimed in shock as he was at the exact same spot that he was initially was. He looked around before started to walk around slowly, looking around the area carefully.

He started to cross the bridge, where Lolita and Harley are preoccupied talking with each other. He crossed it and went to the path where Chou was doing his daily jog. He blinked as he remembered something.

"Wait... I did do this before-"

ZIIIPP!

"One...two... okay.. something is wrong here..." Diggie confirmed as he looked at his staff. He saw that his clock wasn't moving, which wasn't suppose to happen before. He tried to turn the knob of the cloc-

ZIIIPPP!

"One, two... okay.. I need to fix this!" The owl exclaimed as he tried to turn the knob of the clock. He had his beak on the knob as he was about to turn it around to fix the problem-

ZIIIIPPPP!

"One, two... crud..." Diggie sighed as time resetted again. "The paradox is preventing me for turning the knob... that means there must be another way to fix this.."

Diggie started to pace around the park, he started to cross the bridge as he saw Lolita and Harley, both seem preoccupied talking with each other. Suddenly, Diggie had an idea.

"Hey guys?" The owl exclaimed, grabbing the attention of the two.

"Oh, hi Diggie!" Lolita greeted him with a smile-

ZIIIPPPP!

"One...two....looks like the paradox won't let me ask for help from them..." Diggie confirmed. He looked around to find another solution to this problem.

He walked around to think on a possible solution to the time paradox that he was experiencing. He saw Chou jogging around so he decided to confront him about it.

"Chou!" The owl yelled as he hopped over to call him. The man cald in a jumpsuit noticed him as he jogged over to Diggie.

"What is it?" Chou asked as he is running in place. Diggie smiled as there were no reset happen-

ZIIIIIPPPP!

"One... two... another reset.." The owl said with a sigh. He sat down on the grassy terrain as he was thinking more ways on how to get out of this time paradox. He saw that everything was working normally as he did nothing but look around.

"Maybe if I am patient enough, I could get some different choices around here to try and fix the problem." Diggie hypothized as he just sat down for quite a while.

Lolita and Harley left the park and probably went to an ice cream shop that they usually visit and Chou was finished with his daily jog. The owl sighed as he was bored of trying to find any answers to this but it seemed like there isn't anyone different yet.

Suddenly, he saw Cyclops walking down the path with a huge book on top of his head. That lead the owl to get an idea as he called out for the one eyed magician.

"Cyclops! Can you help me?" The owl asked out loud. Diggie knew that Cyclops knows a lot of variation of magic so he would probably know on how to stop this time paradox.

With his one eye, he blinked as he walked over to the owl, who wasn't moving from his place. He sensed something wrong around Diggie, something that seemed out of place. He looked carefully around and saw an influx of magic flowing around the owl.

"...something wrong with your magic kiddo?" The one eyed magician asked the owl. Diggie wide eyed as he nodded quickly.

"Yes... I had seem to be stuck in a time paradox." He said with a sigh left his beak. Cyclops blinked before looking at what Diggie was holding. The bird house clock seemed to be not working at all.

Cyclops quickly grabbed the knob and turned it without any question, suprising the owl as both of them were consumed in a flash of light which made the owl closed his eyes. After a while, the light faded.

"You can open your eyes now kiddo." Cyclops said with an eye smile. Diggie looked around to see the exact time that he met Cyclops. He heard ticking on his bird house, signaling that it was working again. He was overjoyed as he was finally out of the time paradox.

"Thank you Cyclops!" Diggie exclaimed, making the one eyed magician chuckle as he was balancing the book on top of his head.

"No problem. Just call me when it happens again." He said before walking away with his book. Diggie noted that on his mind as he knew that the one eyed magician can help him if such problem ever occurs.

"What a time for a misadventure..." Diggie said as he started to walk around the park, continuing whatever he was doing in the first place.

There is always time for everything after all.

(Space)

A bit of a short oneshot about Diggie. Just something that was a bit humorous to say the least as he was having problems being stuck in a time paradox, which is a scientific theory if you didn't know.

Anyways, I am running out of ideas at the moment... in which might affect updates a bit since I ran out of concepts to write. Probably would resort to hero backstories in the meantime.

Thanks for the continous support that you guys dish out everyday! Seriously, you guys on fire with the votes and stuff. :D

Stay tuned guys... and stay awesome! :)