Random # 3

On the battlefield, Layla was running away after stealing Turtle with a Destruction Rush. She glanced everywhere as she saw no one. With a sigh of relief, the blonde started to recall home, wanting to get her health back up.

But suddenly, Chou dashed from the bush with his fists blazing. Layla wide eyed as she tried to run away but Chou flashed yellow and kicked her away from the turret.

"ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA!!!" Chou yelled as he rapidly kicked Layla at the air, leaving the blonde in pain as the man clad in the jumpsuit kept on barraging her with kicks til he did a heel kick to make her drop to the ground.

"Ally has been slained." The announcer yelled, bringing a smile on Chou's face.

"Worth it on watching that anime." The man clad in a jumpsuit exclaimed before running to bot lane with haste.

(Space)

Sun was bored.

Extremely bored.

He sighed as he lay on a huge flat rock at the forest with his arms under his head. The sun draping around him and the birds chirping as they fly from branch to branch.

He was here to do meditation so he can calm himself but that only made him feel bored. The immortal monkey sighed as he looked around the area, to see if there was any action or something.

But nothing was present that was mildly interesting to Sun. He felt like that he want to fight something... to get his blood pumping. To get his excitement up in cheery levels...

But alas, no one is here.

With a sigh of sadness left his lips, he just lay upon the rock as he stared into the beautiful sky. He glanced at the clouds as the move ever so slowly to the right as he felt rather melancholic.

Poor Sun, will he be remembered by anyone?

(Space)

The Author laughs out loud as he almost fell from his chair.

"Oh my gosh... why would people do this?!" He exclaimed as he laughed like no tomorrow. Suddenly, the door opened as a blue haired female teenager went in with papers on her hands.

"Sir, you got some paper-" She stopped as she saw her boss laughing so hard. Even as the station assistant for quite a long time, Mana wasn't use to his boss... rather exquisite behavior.

"What are you laughing about sir?" She asked as she placed the pile of papers down. The author looked at her with a grin that threatened to break out of laughter.

"Well, you know the Discord chat right?" He asked his assistant, who nodded. She was well aware about the chat community that author owned, which inhabits some of the authors and fans of the fandom.

Chuckling on what is about to come, he brung his phone near Mana's face. Her eyes widened as she saw the picture and immediately she laughed about it.

"Oh my... oh my gosh... hahaha!" She laughed, bringing the author to laugh with her as he placed the phone on the desk.

 hahaha!" She laughed, bringing the author to laugh with her as he placed the phone on the desk

In the midst of his laughter, the author exclaimed. "S-shout out... to @evosumeragi12 for the photo editing..!" Then, he laughed again. The phone suddenly moved on to other pictures:

 The phone suddenly moved on to other pictures:

The Spear of Memes is never gonna fade indeed

(Space)

A small chapter but those pictures are worth a lot of words... xD

Shout out to Lucius or Evo at the Discord Chat for making such amazing photos. :D

Anyways, what you wanna see next? I am up for your suggestions right down in the comment section so just jit down on what you want to see. ;)

Stay tuned guys...and stay awesome! :)