Just Her

Just Her

A Lesley x Gusion Oneshot

By Nite

She is always an inspiration to him.

No matter what it was, seeing her had always made him smile. It felt cliche yet it felt right for him as he never had those same feelings with another person. It was something that he never truly felt that it was in a right place and in a right time but it was something that he never thought that he would need.

Her, apparently.

Damn, he feels like a giddy fanboy that is around his favorite idol or something! He was supposed to be Gusion, the feared dagger assassin in the whole Land of Dawn, not a person that stares at someone so beautiful and enticing that it degrades his swagger!

It isn't his way at all! He knows it, he hates it!

Yet why does it seem that he doesn't hate it at all?

"Gusion, you okay?" A voice snap him from his internal conflicts. "You... had been spacing out lately..."

Her voice was filled with concern as he shook of his head, his mind thinking overdrive for an excuse. He smiled sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his head like he had been caught in an embarrassing act. "Well, I had been thinking quite a lot lately..."

He was tempted to say you but he was vehemently against it last second.

She narrowed her eyes, not believing him at all. That same gaze that she gives him when he pisses her off by taking a swig off her drink or when she dislikes the way that he acts or speaks.

It is the same look that he wants to see because it is something that is hilarious yet scary for him.

"You sure? You don't usually just space out, staring at me." Her voice replied with a cold tone that promised pain. "I swear Gusion if you are lying to me."

That very phrase that would have just made him chuckle on the spot if it weren't for the fact that she indeed dishes out the pain the way she said it. He had enough experience to not get hit again, especially in between his legs. Lesley is just that type of gal that promises pain and does it in extreme ways as possible.

Not like he minded but he would like to preserve his future, thank you very much.

He simply gave her a toothy grin. "I promise, it is something that just caught my mind." He replied coolly.

Her eyes rolled as she took another drink of alcohol that she had placed on top of the table. He simply watched her lips touch the rim of the glass as the fluid enter her mouth. In a way, those pair of lips were enticing to him, calling him out as if there was a charm cast on them.

Damn, he must be going crazy.

"But still though..." She placed down her glass back on the table, the fiery look on her eyes is back as she continued. "You are really acting strange lately..."

Oh, he knows why. He just couldn't say it straight to her face because he fears that she won't do anything about it.

"You had been staring aimlessly at me."

Because she is beautiful and always had her within his thoughts.

"You had been stealing my drinks and taking a swig at them."

Because he wants to see her cute reaction whenever you get angry at him and the face she makes when she does.

"You had been unfocused all through out and never even tell me about it!"

He raised an eyebrow as he grabbed his glass of beer. "So what if I am? I am entitled to keep secrets, right?" He asked coolly, trying to get as much as a fiery reaction from her as much as possible. She sighed, frustrated on the way that he is acting.

"I swear Gusion... you are just doing this to make me insane aren't you?"

She remarked dryly. "You are trying to get me interested on what is happening to you and it will all be a joke..."

He chuckled as he took a chug out of his glass of beer. "You just keep expecting the worst, eh?" He replied jokingly.

"What do you think?"

"You are simply just judging way too quickly."

"Well, I cannot make an accurate judgement if you won't tell me the details!"

He smirked, a smirk that usually spells trouble. "Well, what if I had told you?"

Her eyes glared daggers at him. "You are making fun of me." She spoke angrily as she leaned forward, trying to intimidate the dagger assassin. "I don't like how you are hiding from me!"

"Why do say I was?" It was too much to not escalate even further.

Lesley growled. "You just are! I know it!" She retorted as she grabbed his collar and tugged him close. "I swear if you don't tell me this instance-"

Her face was close.

Too close.

"That's it, I have enough." Gusion cut her off as he grabbed her shoulders and pulled her in a kiss. He saw her eyes widened at that action as he was prepared to get hit.

But strangely, she didn't and just kissed him back with much intensity that he hadn't expected her to do.

The kiss lasted longer that it felt yet it was simply a couple seconds passed by. He felt that it was worth it if he indeed gets slapped, kicked in the shin, heck even get shot by her gun. He doesn't care anymore as he finally got what he crazed for.

Their lips separated as Lesley gave him a look. "You took long enough." She exclaimed with a small smirk in her face, making him blink.

"What?" The only smart thing that he could say at the peak of his shock.

She knew?!

"I knew that you like me, I was just simply waiting for you to do it." She responded, grinning as she stroked his chin. "And boy... it took you so long to get the signals."

He rolled his eyes as he pulled her close, not caring that he was played like a fiddle. "You damn woman." He breathed out before putting her into another kiss.

Just her in his mind, she was the only thing that he truly needed.

(Space)

I tried something out in a short notice. It was another type of writing style that I had experimented on for this rather small gift for a friend of mine to spawnfous, who recently hit no.1 on the MLBB tag! Just another added bonus for this experiment. :)

Leave a vote if you had enjoyed the story and as always, stay safe and keep on reading. 

-nite