duex

YOU'RE MINE !

MACKENZIE BEEPED THE HORN, rolling her chocolate brown eyes. She waited for Johnny Orlando to come out so they could get to school. That's right, Johnny Orlando. You may be wondering, why is she picking him up?

Mackenzie was rushing out of school grounds hoping she didn't run into Johnny, he had mentioned how Mackenzie will be owing him for the damage of his phone. She didn't want to know or deal with him so she practically ran out of class.

That was no luck as Johnny was in the same hallway as her and followed her out. He caught up to her effortlessly, thanks to being Quarterback, and grabbed her forearm. Mackenzie stopped in her tracks and turned around.

She felt a little intimidated, it's Johnny Orlando. He gets whatever he wants, there's no way he's going to take this lightly. "Hey princess," He smirked.

Mackenzie's face shifted into a weird facial expression. "Don't call me that," She rolled her eyes, moving away from him, forcing him to drop her arm.

"I'll call you whatever I want, Princess."

She sighed, crossing her arms. "What do you want from me? I told you I'll help pay for a new phone."

He shook his head, making the 'tsk tsk' sound. "And I told you, my Dad will get me a new one. What I want from you is to start fulfilling my needs." Her eyes widened.

"I'm sorry, What?!" She shook her head, making a face of disgust.

"No way, find another girl," He bursted into laughter. She thought he meant sexual needs.

"You're funny, why would I pick you for that?" She felt hurt by his comment.

Mackenzie turned around and began to storm off, Johnny raised his eyebrows then chased after her.

"Wait, Princess,"

Mackenzie groaned loudly. "FUCK OFF JOHNNY!" She yelled, losing her cool. He flinched at her change of tone.

"I want you to help me fulfill my needs by picking me up and taking me to school, shit like that. Carry my books, do my homework." He explained, not even caring that she was mad.

"No, I'm not your slave,"

He sighed, pinching in between his eyebrows. "If you do it, I'll get... Andrea & Emma to back off." He muttered, that caught her attention.

"And how would you do that?"

Johnny smirked happily, he finally got through to her. Whatever her name was. "I know about the account, how they're behind it. And how they make your life miserable just like the rest of the school. They obsess over me, whatever I say they do."

She thought about it, it was driving her crazy. She'd do anything for them to stop. "Fine, it's a deal."