Chapter V

SKYLAR'S POV-

I slammed the door open, making Brent jump away from Koh. I felt a breeze fly by me and when I looked at Brent I saw he was pinned to the wall By Asher.

I rushed over to my best friend, while Asher knocked Brent out cold. I looked at Asher to see she was trying not to let her wolf take control. Koh whimpered making Asher run over to her.

'Nice Job,Knocking him out cold.' I praised Asher through the pack link.

'Thank you,Alpha.' Asher responded before offering a hand to Koh. She gladly took it and blushed while looking into Asher's eyes. I smiled and walked out giving my best friend some alone time with her Crush.

~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|

Beep.Beep.Be-

I Slammed my fist down on my alarm clock making it shatter to pieces. I sat up on my bed and looked at the broken alarm clock.

"That's the fifth one this week Skylar." My mother spoke. She weakly smiled while she took a couple steps toward me.

"What do you what Ma?"I asked my gaze hardened at my Mother.

"I just want you to know that I'm not like your father. I accept Alex was your mate and the pack's Future Luna." My gaze softened when my mother said that.

I stood up and hugged my mother who was surprised at my action. I released her and smiled,

"Thank you for accepting Alex, It means alot." I spoke looking at my mom's Green eyes. I'm happy I got all of my looks from my mom, Only thing I got from my Dad was his temper.

"Get ready for school, Skylar." My mother spoke before leaving my room. I walked towards my closet and picked a white tank-top, A long sleeved red and Black plaid shirt, And Black Skinny jeans. And to finish my outfit I picked my white and Black Jordan 11's.

I brushed my teeth and my hair and rushed to the kitchen, where I bumped into a person. I was about to growl until I felt sparks run through my body.

Hydra immediately took control of my body and grabbed Both of Alex's arms so she doesn't fall on her ass, and pulled her into me.

Alex looked up and I saw her light grey eyes start to turn Dark orange.I looked behind to see Alex's friends and Koh looking at us. I rolled my eyes and looked back at Alex. I leaned down and pecked her on the lips, Seeing her ears turning Scarlet.

"Let get to school Huh?"I asked smiling at my beautiful mate, She only nodded in response making me chuckle a little.

~~~~~~<><><><><><>

I want Taco Bell.
(Sorry,It's short)

Anyways,
VOTE,COMMENT

-Lycan