Chapter XXXI

Kitsuni's Pov-

A yelp left Chalion's muzzle when Gaea's wolf clamped her teeth deeply into his scruff, making me ram into her side and claw at her left right hind leg.

'You okay Chalion?' I asked quickly as I jumped away when Jaylik released my friend and snapped her fangs at me.

'Yeah.. She didn't bite deep enough.' Chalion replied as he shook his fur out quickly.

'Damn Pups!' My teal eyes narrowed at Jaylik's form, my back bending as my legs tensed. The Blue-eyed wolf lifted herself back up from the marble floor, her eyes looked at the both of us before darting to the side.

A roar left my muzzle as I lept onto Jaylik's back as she tried to sprint towards Alex and Camlock.

'You're not taking anyone else, you son of a bitch!' I snarled as I clamped onto her ear and pulled, tearing it off completely from her head. A pained yelp left her as Jaylik jerked me off her and onto the floor, and she slammed her paws onto my ribs, breaking two of them.

My breath began to labor as I realized my one of my ribs, had punctured my right lung. My fur began to recede as Asher began to take back control.

Alex's Pov-

"Shit." The word left my lips as I lifted my upper body up and rested the weight on my hands.

"Where am I?" I looked around to see a crystal-blue lake a few feet in front of me, and that I was laying in a meadow.

"This is not your time, pup." My eyes searched around the grassy area as I lifted myself up, only to clutch my head at the sudden head-rush.

"Why are you here, little one?" A small yelp left my lips when a woman appeared in front of me, so close that her nose tapped against mine.

"I don't even know where 'here' is! And who are you? Why do you look like Skylar?" I wondered aloud, as I took in the woman's features.

Instead of my mate's flowing golden blonde hair and emerald colored eyes, the woman in front of me had dull silver spiked hair with matching Silver eyes.

"I am to look like the ones you love the most." The Skylar look-alike answered. I blinked when she suddenly disappeared, only to now be sitting atop of the lake, her form now looking like Asher.

"Okay.. You answered one. I think I asked three questions though.." I spoke sarcastically as I walked towards her, stopping when the water lapped at my feet.

"You like to Joke when you are afraid."

"It's a coping mechanism." The silver-haired woman hummed softly as she closed her eyes. The wind tussling her spiked hair.

"I'm an angel. You may call me, Nine."

"That's two, Nine."

"You're quite impatient, when you want to be." Nine spoke, her form now switched to looking like Camilo.

"You're in the Afterlife." My eyes widened slightly, as my knees buckled.

Gaea actually killed me. Wow. It's official, I have the most shittiest mother ever.

"I agree. You mother is an asshole." Nine spoke as she walked towards me, a snow white wing sprout from the right side of her back as she walked towards me, her form becoming someone I never met before.

"This is what Riley will look like when she is older." Nine spoke softly as she crouched.

"Well, Asher's in for a treat." Nine let out a small chuckle at my words.

"So, am I staying here?" I asked softly. Nine's silver eyes sparkled as she stood up and offered a hand to me.

"No. Follow me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment

- Lycan