Chapter XIV

Alex's Pov-

I continue to ignore my blonde mate as we start to board the plane that'll take us and Skylar's parents back to Georgia. I clutch onto the handle of my seat as I force Camlock back down.

'Alex! Let me out! I want Hydra!'

'NO! And be quiet.' I groan as Camlock whimpers and starts to howl sadly in my head.

"Skylar?" I look at the blonde to see her looking at me, her eyes holding hesitation.

"Yeah..?"

"Why did you get locked up." My grey eyes stared at Skylar's green ones as they flashed a quick yellow before they went to their normal color.

"One of the other Alpha's were bad-talking you and omegas in general and Hydra and I just lost control. " I immediately felt terrible for giving her the silent treatment, she was protecting me.

I rested my hand against my mate's cheek and kissed her softly. Camlock finally stopped howling and purred as we continued to kiss our mate.

I squeaked lightly as I felt Skylar push me against the plane window gently. Our knees touching as my blonde deepens our kiss.

"Ahem." Skylar growled lowly and turned towards the source that had interrupted us.

"Don't you growl at me young lady." I placed my hand over my mouth to hide the smile that crept onto my face as I saw my mate's ears turn a scarlet red.

"Sorry, Ma." I continued to look at Skylar, as she talked softly to her mother. I couldn't help but feel a little jealous.

"Just wanted to tell you two that we'll be back in Georgia, in about four hours.And your father asks for you two to keep it down a little."

Skylar's face had turned a bright red as her mother walked away and closed the curtain.

"Well. That could of gone worse." Skylar looked at me in disbelief after I spoke.

"How could it have gone any worse, my little omega?" I smiled at the endearment and replied-

"It could have gone like the day we found out we were mates." I watched as Skylar nodded in agreement to my answer. Now that Skylar is no longer distracting me with kisses my mind wonders to what the Alpha could of said to my mate that would have to force, the Alpha of Japan to lock her up.

"Sky."

"Hmm?" Skylar's green eyes lock onto my grey ones.

"What did that Alpha say that made you, hurt him so badly?" I tilt my head in curiousity as Skylar's eyes harden and turn Sun yellow at the same time.

"When Alpha Yang had told me that I was the only Alpha child without a mate, I corrected her. When the other Alpha's asked if you were a Beta, I corrected them as well. Only one Alpha wasn't very happy that I was mated to an Omega. He spoke of his disgust quite loudly, I was about to rip him to shreds if only Alpha Yang hadn't stopped me." Once Skylar finished talking, I let Camlock nuzzle my head against Skylar's neck.I released a soft purr when Skylar's chest vibrated with her own purrs.

"How badly did you hurt this Alpha?"

"Broke his nose hard enough for it to be crooked for the rest of his life,Shattered 4 of his ribs, a piece of his right ear is torn off, and slashed at his back so hard that he has scars." Skylar's hands wrapped around my midsection as I shivered in slight disgust.

'He's really missing a chunk of his ear?!'

'Out of all the things she's just explained, THAT'S the one you're most focused on?!'

'Yep.'

?'s Pov-

I lift my head from my desk when I hear the doors to my office open. I turn my head to see my brother walking towards me.

"Balthazar, what news do you have for me?" Balthazar sat on the edge of my desk and shove a folder in my face.

"Well, my dearest brother, Your little girl has grown into quite a woman. She's got that Alpha girl wrapped around her finger."I roll my eyes at my brother's statement.

"The blonde is Alex's mate. Of course she would be wrapped around my daughter's finger." I open the folder and swallow the lump in my throat that formed when I realized how much my daughter looked like her mother.

"We need to get Alex soon, brother. The Uragirimono are finally coming to get her, I killed at least seven that were stalking the house." My jaw clenched at my brother's statement.

"Take Quinnzel, and Tristan. If my child wishes to bring her friends do not object to it." Balthazar nodded as he stood up and walked to the doors.

"You should start figuring out what you're going to say to Alex, because from what I've seen from watching her is that she has your stubbornness."

I groaned slightly when I heard Balthazar's statement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi.........Bye.

Vote, comment.

-Lycan