Chapter XIII

Camilo's Pov-

I watched with a heavy heart as Alex cuddled deeply into Koh, her Grey eyes shinning with saddness.

'Asher?'

'Yeah?'

'Still have connections with Alpha Yang?' I ask her.

'Duh, her mate is my cousin.' Asher responded factly as she looked at me with an irritated look.

'Please ask about Skylar.'

'No problem, bub.'

I walked towards Alex, as I walked I tousled Asher's hair, and grabbed my smallest best friend and picked her up.

"Come on Lex. Let's play the Witcher." I looked at Alex and saw her sniffle as she placed her head on my chest.

"Ok." I grinned as I placed Alex on the sofa and Grabbed the ps4 controller and tossed it to her.

"You first, mufasa."

Balthazar's Pov-

I placed my binoculars down as I saw Alex playing something with her friend. I crushed my empty water bottle in frustration as I heard my watch communicator ringing.

"What do you want, man?" I looked at my brother through the communicator.

"Are you watching her?"

"No, I'm dancing in a meadow with a unicorn and Bambi. Of course I'm watching your kid." I smirked as My younger brother run his hand in his hair in frustration.

"I do not need your sarcasm, Balthazar."

"Yeah, yeah. Ok what did you really want to ask?" I asked the screen my brother's face was being shown on to.

"Is she well?"

I nodded my head as I replied to my younger sibling.

"Yeah dude. She's grown into a very mature woman dear brother." I smiled sadly as I watched my youngest brother rub his eyes.

" watch her carefully Bal."

"I will, dear brother."

Asher's Pov-

I lift myself off the couch and walked into the lower floor bathroom. Before I completely closed the door I looked towards the living room to see Alex groaning as her video-game character died.

I pulled out my phone and tapped on my cousin's contact.

"Asher?" I roll my eyes at Blake's shocked tone.

"Yes, yes. It's Asher."

" what are you calling me for, cousin?"

"What? Can't say Hi?"My smile curves downward when I hear Blake's laughter.

"Alright. The truth is that I need to know if my future Alpha is still alive." My eyebrows furrow when I hear my cousin sigh heavily.

"Where do I start?"

"What does that mean?"my eyes widen when I hear what Blake had begun to say.

Skylar's Pov-

(2 weeks later)

"Wake up Skylar, your time is up." I sit up from the stone bed and look at Alpha Yang.

"You're too kind." Alpha Yang unlocked my cell and offered me a hand. I sighed as I felt my joints pop back into place as I stretched.

"Come on your mate is waiting for you." I felt Hydra perk up, while my heart leaped to my throat.

"Alex is here?"

' YES! It's been so long since we've seen each other.'

"Yup. And she is not happy." Hydra lowered her ears as I began to walk towards the exit. Once I had gotten my clothes and personal items back, I exited the Prison to see Alex leaning on the hood of my father's grey F12TDF ferrari.

"Hey-" I'm interrupted when Alex puts her hand over my mouth.

"We'll talk, when we get back to Georgia." I nod my head and watched as my brunette mate got in the driver's seat.

'She's mad.'

'No! I didn't see that!' Hydra growled at my sarcastic reply and closed her eyes.

My eyes discreetly look over at my mate to see her face was holding no emotion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment

-Lycan