Chapter XXVIII

Alex's Pov-

"LUA! ALLY! One of you fuckers!" I yelled through the bars, keeping my fangs and claws, so they thought Camlock was still in control.

"What is it Lycan?" Damn it, would have been easier if Lua came first. She's a sucker for puppy eyes.

"I wanna make a deal." Ally's dark blue eyes narrowed at me.

"And what is it you want exactly?"

"Quinnzel's watch, and I'll let Alex take back control." The brunette yanked me foreward by my already destroyed shirt, making my hands wrap around the bars so my face didn't slam against the rough metal.

"How do I know you'll honor your word?"

"I'm a Lycan. Not a snake." Ally released my shirt as she moved away from the bars and reached into her coat pocket, a platinum watch now in her hand.

"Give Alex control, then you get the watch." I let out a small growl at the Uragirimono and let my eyes shift back to their usual Grey.

"Here." Ally threw the watch at Quinnzel who looked at me in disbelief. Ally opened the cell door and grabbed me by the neck, pulling me out roughly.

"Let's go, You've kept the Queen waiting long enough."

Growls escaped from my lips as I kept trying to remove Ally's hand from my neck only for her to tighten her digits, making me stifle a whimper.

"Ally? Camlock? What's going on?" I stumbled over the red carpet as Lua fell in step next to her fellow Uragirimono.

"It's Alex. Camlock gave her back control for the stupid watch the robot had."

"Oh." Lua no longer spoke as we continued to walk towards Gaea's throne room. My heart beginning to pound against my ribcage in fear of what's to come.

'Alex..'

'Yeah Camlock?'

'I'm scared.' I am too.

'Don't worry Cam. You'll be okay.'

Asher's Pov-

"I can't believe you talked me into this." I whispered as Camilo and I ducked out of the jet's cargo hold.

"Don't you want to see Alex again?" Camilo countered back as we shifted and began to sprint through the fields of Greenland, Alex's lavender scent was faint in the air.

'Of course I do but, shouldn't we have stayed with the Alphas?' I asked through the pack-link, don't get me wrong. I can't wait to see Alex again but, Camilo and I can't take an army by ourselves.

'Asher. Shut up.' Kitsuni growled through are link while Chalion howled in agreement.

'We're getting Alex and the Professor and we run like our tails are on fire....' Camilo answered, his voice trailing off as we stopped in front of the most largest castle I've ever seen.

"Holy shit." The words escaped my lips once my shifting completed.

"Tell me about it." Camilo spoke as he slapped my naked back. I really wish I brought extra clothes. My eyes widened in fear when a piercing scream echoed in the air and made Camilo and I rush into the castle.

"ALEX!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's super short I know, but I wanted to end it here.

Anywho..

Vote,Comment

-Lycan