Epilogue

3rd Person Pov-

5 Months later 

"Asher!" The tall werewolf groaned as she was awoken from her peaceful sleep. Her tired eyes shifted from the wall and towards the disturbance, to see Camilo with a wide smile covering his face.

"What is i-"

"Alex's water broke! Come on!" Asher's tiredness cleared up as she scrambled off her bed and ran with Camilo towards the infirmary.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylar paced back 'n' forth in anxiousness, as she held herself back from entering the infirmary. Her rapid movements made, the now one-year and a half old Riley giggle.

"Skylar! Shouldn't you be with Alex?" The blonde Alpha looked at Asher and Camilo for a second, then let out a sad whine as she sat down on a chair and balanced Riley on her knee.

"Quinnzel said I would be in the way." Skylar answered as Asher knelt in front of her and held onto one of her mate's tiny hands.

"Skylar! I'm going to fucking kill you!!" All heads snapped towards the closed door of the infirmary, as Alex's pained groans continued filling the air.

Skylar chuckled fearfully as she slightly tightened her grip on Riley, who began to wiggle out of the Alpha's grasp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quinnzel gulped in fear as Alex clutched onto the collar of her lab coat and pulled them to equal height.

"Quinnzel, if you don't get this fucking kid out of me...! Agh!" Alex never finished her sentence as another contraction radiated through her body.

"Let my shirt go and I will." Quinnzel let out a sigh of relief when Alex pushed her away. The andriod placed herself between Alex's legs and told the Lycan to begin pushing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylar watched anxiously as Asher stuck her tongue out towards her adopted daughter, making Riley squeal as she patted the floor with small fists.

"Calm down, Sky. Alex and Xion will be fine." The Alpha chuckled softly at her new daughter's name.

"Why did I let Alex name her after a video game character?" Skylar asked Camilo as he threw his arm around her shoulders.

"I don't know." Camilo and Asher answered simultaneously. Green eyes met dual grays as Alex's father and uncle entered the living room.

"How's Alex doing?" Baelfire asked as he sat down on the arm of the sofa, Balthazar sitting next to his mate.

"Screaming that she's gonna kill Skylar, and to just cut the kid out of her. You know, usual pregnant women stuff." Asher answered as she laid on the ground and watched as Riley tried to climb on her stomach.

Everyone relaxed a little until Alex let out one more scream, which was followed by high-pitched wails that made Skylar jump out of her seat and rush towards the infirmary's door.

The Alpha flashed towards her exhausted mate, to see Alex holding their newborn pup. A shocked laugh left Skylar when bright emerald eyes looked at the blonde.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex laid her head against Skylar's strong stomach as she tiredly watched her mate wiggle her fingers near Xion's tiny stomach. The newborn blinked up at her sire, before flashing a toothless smile.

"She's beautiful." Skylar praised as she stroked the little tuff of dark brown hair, Xion had on her head.

"Rest, Alex. I got her." Skylar whispered to her mate as she sat by the bed and gently grabbed her pup, swaddling her in her arms.

Alex's eyes closed as a smile graced her lips when Xion, clutched onto her mother's finger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nine sighed softly as she watched the clouds float through the sky, her thoughts about Alex and how the Lycan was the first decent being she met.

"Nine." The silver-haired angel lifted her upper-body to see a fellow angel had entered her sanctuary.

"I didn't give you permission to enter, how did you get in?" Nine grew out her wing as she readied herself for a fight.

The male angel lifted his hands in surrender as a small grin graced his face.

"Now, now. I mean no harm. My name is Jehovah, I am here to bring you back to the living."

"Why?" Nine furrowed her brow as she glared at Jehovah.

"So you can protect Alex and her family." Nine's eyes held confusion, as she tilted her head, her hair falling over her shoulders.

"I've encountered thousands of beings in my time here. Why is Alex so important, that I have a second chance at life?"

"She is special, Her blood is unique. So are you going to do it or will I find someone else?" Jehovah questioned, his black eyes boring into Nine's silver ones.

"I'll do it."

<><><><><><>

Nine's back!

Vote, Comment

-Lycan