Chapter XXIII

Alpha Yang's Pov-

I groaned as I felt my phone ring with Axel's ringtone. I moved my arm from Blake's waist as I blindly grabbed my phone and answered it with a growl.

"What do you want Axel?"

"Has my child been in contact with you?"

"Why would Skylar call me?"

"Because you're her godmother. And she also goes to you for comfort."

I sighed softly as I sat up on my bed and cracked my neck as I spoke to the other Alpha.

"She also talks to Shepard and Liara. Go bother them." My finger hovered over the end button when Blake placed her hand around my wrist. I looked into my Omega's golden eyes and placed the phone back to my ear.

"Yang please. I believe my pup was kidnapped along with her mate." My eyes widened at the accusation.

"How long?"

"Nearly a week." I snarled through the phone as I hopped off the bed and rummaged through my closet.

"And you decide to warn me now?!"

"I thought they were still in America but they're not. I'm calling an Alpha meeting here, so please hurry."

"We'll be there soon. I'll call Shepard."

Camilo's Pov-

I yelped when I felt myself being pushed into a wall and cold, calloused hands gripping my waist.

"You all right?" I looked up into Balthazar's blue eyes before my eyes took in the silver-bluish metal covering his entire body.

"Yeah.." The Lycan nodded stiffly as he released my waist and turned to where a large hole resided in the grey-painted wall.

"Lua?" I questioned when I saw the blonde woman, who broke Alex's heart, next to a brunette female. Lua's brown eyes widened when she spotted me behind my mate.

The older blonde sighed softly before waving her hand at Balthazar making him crash into a wall to our left.

"Balthazar!" I exclaimed as I tried to run to my fallen mate only to be pushed harshly against the wall.

"Camilo, just tell me where she is and nobody will get hurt."

"Like you ever keep your word." I snarled at the older blonde as she kept me pinned. The brunette sighed as she pulled a dagger from her back that gleamed in the light. I growled lowly.

The blade was quicksilver.

"Wait Ally." The brunette, Ally, rolled her eyes at Lua but stayed in place.

"Camilo, I'll ask one more time. Where is Alex?"

"Go to hell."

Alex's Pov-

'Alex!' My head shot up from where it lay on Asher's lap when I heard Camilo's voice through the pack-link.

'Camilo, what's wrong?! Is Skylar okay?' I asked, worry in my tone, as I helped Asher calm down Riley.

'Lua's here.' My hand froze mid-stroke on Riley's small back when Camilo spoke her name.

'What do you mean? Lua's here?'

'I fucking mean your ex is here with some people dressed in black cloaks!' Camilo yelled through the link making me wince a little.

'Camilo, I want you to run to Riley's room. Once I get there.' I combed Riley's bundle of hair out of her eyes and squeezed Asher's shoulder with my other hand.

Asher's navy blue eyes narrowed at me while she shook her head side to side.

"Find Baelfire and get out, Ash." I whispered to my friend as I stood.

"I gave Skylar my word, that I would watch over you." The taller wolf was now standing as she cuddled the whimpering Eragon into her chest. I grinned at the two and kissed the top of Riley's head.

"You have a mate to protect. When Camilo gets here find Skylar and Baelfire, and get out." I told my friend as I placed my hand on the doorknob, and sent one last grin at Asher as I walked out the door.

I let out a shaky sigh as I shut the door and began to sniff the air, immediately wincing when the smell of apple cider hit my nose.

I walked briskly towards the owner of the scent and I let out a low growl at the brunette approaching Camilo.

"Alex.." My eyes took in my ex and I growled even louder when Lua tried to walk towards me. Camilo collapsed to the floor and had rushed to a large piece of something the looked like metal. When the green-eyed wolf flipped the metal over I realized it was my uncle.

"Camilo, go now."

"Don't die on me, Lex." Camilo whispered as he picked up his mate and ran to Asher.

"Alex come with us and no one has to get hurt." The brunette spoke as she stood in a military posture next to Lua. I grew out my claws as I crouched glaring at the two women.

"Go to hell."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment

-Lycan