Chapter 12

A pretty uneventful chapter but at least you get to meet another hottie (Not the other twin!). Also, it was needed to move the story on a little more. It was also needed so you can familiarize yourselves with Saskia's new school and the people there etc. ENJOY!

That's the hottie she meets in this chapter>>>>>>>>

Ophelia broke her gaze from mine and wandered to the back of the classroom where she firmly planted herself beside the male werewolf. He greeted her and swung an arm over her chair, his eyes betraying the lusty feelings he had for her. Ophelia however, looked very bored.

 “And the Queen of Ice has entered,” Benjy announced watching Ophelia with a bemused expression.

Reira elbowed her boyfriend’s ribs and hissed, “Stop staring at her. She gets enough attention already.”

Benjy merely looked amused, turned his head and pushed his lips onto Reira’s. She immediately responded and they began a make out fest. One I really didn’t want to watch.

 “Get a room,” Sebastian hooted at them, a cocky grin plastered on his face.

The door to our room swung open again but this time it was a teacher.

 “Alright class, in your seats please.”

The woman had what sounded like an English accent and seemed very young for a teacher. She was a brunette with pretty dark chocolate coloured eyes and circular glasses perched on the end of her nose. She carried a plastic blue box filled with text books and a laptop case was swung over her shoulder. She looked like she was struggling with the weight of everything and strands of hair kept on slipping into her eyes and her mouth. Sebastian jumped out of his chair and bounded towards our homeroom teacher.

 “Let me help you Miss.”

 “Oh thank you Seb. That’s very kind of you.”

Sebastian smiled coyly and took the box out of the teacher’s hands. He too struggled under the weight of the books but he managed.

 “Right class,” the woman said over the din of class chatter. The talking didn’t stop so she stood standing with her hands on her hips. She cleared her throat loudly but it didn’t work.

 “Class!” she shouted loudly. A few people stopped but the group behind me continued. It irritated me when that happened. Teachers, if worthy of it, deserve respect. I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t have liked it if they had been in her shoes.

 “Quiet!” she shouted louder.

 Finally, the class quietened but it wasn’t without the occasional whisper.

 “At last,” the teacher sighed. “Before you all begin talking again I’d like to introduce the new edition to our school.”

Mentally, I groaned. She wouldn’t. She couldn’t.

 “Saskia, where are you?”

 I tried to catch her eye but it didn’t work so instead, I raised a hand.

 “Ah, hello. Why don’t you introduce yourself to the class?”

The silence in the room was thick and couldn’t have been more uncomfortable to my ears than heavy metal at full volume would have been. I didn’t stand up but neither did I shake my head or give her a sign.