First Day Introductions

FYI: Wattpad is fucked up and i've updated this chapter a few times to fix the names but someone told me it didnt change so idk what else to do🙄 but for reference:

Tori = Aleah

Ally = Brooklyn

Lauren = Amber/Marisol

Now on to the chapter...

"She knows I call her that"

"Then you won't mind if I tell her"

"Why would you tell her if she already knows?"

"But why do you have a problem with me telling her?" I say loudly as I laugh at Lauren's responses. "I don't, just don't tell her and I'll keep calling you munchkin," she says with squinted eyes. "You wouldn't dare.." I say stopping our walk down the main hallway.

"Try me, Normani," she says with a straight face. "Nooooooo don't call me that," I say with a pout. "Then don't tell Ally"

"Please," I say with my pout still intact and puppy dog eyes now taking effect. "Fine," she says with a sigh and a roll of her eyes. I squeal a little and latch onto her waist in a tight hug. "Don't ever stop calling me munchkin or baby bear unless you want me to cry" I mumble into her chest when I feel her arms go around my body. "You know I would never do that, you're my baby," she says before she kisses me on the top of my head. I love when she does that.

I hear someone clear their throat unnecessarily loud and look up to see Dinah standing in front of me with an eyebrow raised. "Hey, Princess who's this?" she asks looking at me and Lauren expectantly. I pull away from Lauren and give the brown-eyed girl a bright smile. "This is my best friend Lauren. Lauren, this is Dinah" I say introducing the two.

"I thought Ally was your best friend," Dinah says as she looks Lauren up and down then diverts her eyes back to me. "She is, but I'm the favorite" Lauren says with a wide smile and her hand outstretched to Dinah.

Dinah watched her hand for a beat before she reached out and clasped it in her own. "We met over FaceTime right?" Lauren asks once they released each other's hands. "Uh, I'm not sure I think I'd remember that," Dinah says dismissively.

What's her problem?

"You did meet her, you guys said hi while I was FaceTiming her at your house remember?" I say trying to jog her memory. "Nah, but it was nice meeting you. Babe, we should go to class before we're late"

Since when has she cared about getting to class on time?

"Actually, I was gonna walk Lauren to the main office so I could see-" I started but Lauren cut me off before I could finish my thought. "Its fine munchkin, I know where the main office is, I'll see you later"

"But-"

"Seriously I don't want you to be late to class just go"

I huff in frustration and look at the green-eyed girl head on to see her watching me and waiting for me to challenge her. "Fine, I guess I'll see you later, bye panda," I say hugging her once more. "Bye munchkin," she says with a small squeeze.

Before I could realize what's happening Dinah is leading me to our health class and Lauren is far behind me on her way to the office. Well, I guess I'm going to class...

* * * *

I'm so bored

I'm so bored

I'm so bored

Can someone please kill me so at least I'll have something to do?

I snicker at my thoughts and look up to see Ms. Wright stopped writing on the board to look at me along with the rest of the class. "Would you like to tell the class why you think a yeast infection is funny? Because maybe I'm not teaching it correctly since you seem to be the only one enjoying it" Ugh, why does she have to be so extra? She could have just given me a stern look and went back to teaching.