POV CHAPTER: No Regrets

Jaimie's POV

I push Jack backwards and he lands on my bed. His breath is heavy and panting. I step up onto the bed and drop onto my knees. I slowly lower my self and sit on his hips. He grabs my shoulders and pulls me down into another kiss. He pushes me over so I am now on my back. He's hovering above me and slowly pulls the zip on my catsuit down. The tight supple leather around my chest loosens and I take a deep sharp breath. Oh god! I think to myself. I know whats coming, but its all new to me. This would be a first for me, but I wasnt in a hurry to end it.

Jack's POV

Jaimie wrapped her legs around my waist and pulls me down ontop of her. She pulls me into a rough, and passionate kiss. She slides her hands up underneath my shirt and slips it off over my head. I can feel her chest against my own and the cold leather of her catsuit is soothing. I push the sleeves back and reveal her shoulders. She gave a small quiver in my ear but I just laughed at her quietly. She rolls me over onto my back and I shove the sleeves off her arms completely, leaving her uncovered except her beautiful black lace bra.

I feel my heart stop seeing her beautiful and still. Her chest rising and falling as she breathes. I slowly lower my face to meet hers and our lips connect harshly. I slip my tongue past her lips and into her mouth. Her tongue is soft and smooth. I know I was not going to regret this.

Skye's POV

I search the bus looking for Jaimie. She has disappeared.

I walk towards Coulson, he hears me coming and turns to face me.

'Hey, Coulson. Have you seen Jaimie? She disappeared earlier and I haven't seen her since.' I say

Ward walks in and adds 'Agent Lewis is unaccounted for as well. I saw him and Jaimie run off into the field simulator, haven't seen either of them since.'

Field simulator? 'What's a Field Simulator?' I ask. There are probably several other things on this plane that is new.

'A Field Simulator is pretty much a paintball arena. We can program it for any whether and train in it like we are in the field.' Coulson brings up a virtual blueprint of the simulator and little images appear as if they were real people in it.

'That cool, with a side of dangerous. How exactly is it suppose to help us train without us all getting injure? We're not all crack shots, like Ward and May.' It doesn't help me at all.

'We were going to go a round but Jaimie and Lewis are missing. It's not really a team exercise if we aren't all focused? Is it.' ward glares at me as if it was obvious

I retort by saying 'Well it would be a lot better if I had a Supervising Officer that explained different scenarios to me instead of focussing on Hydra.' Ouch! That's the look on Ward's face right now

'Regarding your previous question, Jaimie and Agent Lewis won't be present for a while. They're caught up with their own mission.' Coulson looks down at the holo-com and smiles.

By Ward's expression I can tell he knows what he means. 'Do you mean-'

'That's exactly what I mean.' I am now the only one who is clueless about what they are talking about.

'What are they doing?' I say before either of them leave

'Let's just say, don't walk into Jaimie's room without knocking.' Coulson turns and leaves. I don't believe it! If he meant what I think he meant then I should probably keep it to myself.

Fitz's POV

Gemma stumbles into the lab almost tripping over the medical supplies she carries.

'Do you need a hand?' I offer and put down a dwarf.

'No I'm good, and you need to fix Grumpy before tomorrow.' she says neatly setting down the boxes.

'Yeah, well, had a bit of a temper tantrum when I brought him off the bus.' I laugh at my own joke but Gemma just stares at me. 'Worth a shot.' I utter under my breath and pick up my screw driver and the dwarf. 'But speaking of tantrums, you haven't seen Lewis anywhere have you? He was suppose to get him com incripted. Hasn't showed up yet.'

'How should I know, I'm not Jaimie; I can't read minds.'

'Well sorry, I just asked because I haven't seen him since he and Jaimie... ran off together.' suddenly it hits me. 'You don't think that-'

'Yes, I think so. But I thought Jaimie hated him?'

'You should have seen them this mornin'. Most adorable couple you've ever seen.' Gemma gives a sigh of adoration and begins unpacking the medical supplies. 'Just wish we could be the same.' I whisper.'

'What was that?'

'Nothing!' I retort immediately

Simmon's POV

'Well that's all done.' I give a heavy sigh of relief thankful to have everything away. 'I'll be back.' I utter.

I place one foot on the stairs and Fitz screams 'Where are you going?'

Why does he have to know where I'm going? i decide to make up a quick lie 'I'm going to the loo.'

He places his closed fists on his hip 'Gemma, you know you're a terrible lyre?' he turns and walks off into the cargo hold.

'I know.' I whisper distraughtly.

I run up the stairs and find Skye.

'Hey.' she says and turns back to the Holo-com. 'How cute was Jaimie when she was little?' an image appears on the screen, it was definitely Jaimie when she was no more than 10 years old.

'Oh wow!' I sigh.

'I kinda hacked Coulson's memory card. I found these on it.' Images flick by and I barely get a good glimpse before the next one appears. I say bye and walk off to find Jaimie. Surely what Fitz assumed about her and Lewis wasn't true, I had to know for sure though. I poke my head in to the field simulator. No one's there. I decide to quietly knock on Jaimie's door.

'Jaimie, are you in here?' there's no answer. The door opens silently and I peer in. The sight takes me by surprise. Jaimie and Lewis are lying on the bed with nothing but a sheet over them. but the covers only come up to their waist. Jaimie is lying face down on top of Jack concealing her chest. I quickly and quietly close the door.

I turn around and see Ward standing with his arms crossed. 'Hello Ward.' I say cautiously

'What are you doing, Simmons?' He doesn't sound pleased

I have to say something and it has to be believable. 'I needed to ask Jaimie for her com so I can link it to the plane's frequency. And I haven't seen her since last night.' he stares at me unconvinced. 'It's true.' I squeal trying not to wake Jaimie and Jack. 'Please believe me.'

Jaimie's POV

I lay my head on Jack's chest. He's silent and calm. I didn't want it to go all the way, not yet. Not when we have forever ahead of us. That's if we stay together.

All of a sudden images flash in my vision. It's the day my parents died. I remember none of it. And before I can get a decent view of an image they're gone. When I open my eyes it's morning again.