-35.

|Maybe

Blayne

Driving around with Rocky, I felt a sense of peace.

Straight peace.

A peace I couldn't really define in words, but I knew that my entire body, and mind felt so calm.

We'd been driving for quite some time now, literally far away from my place. I had no idea where we were and I truly didn't care. I was just enjoying the ride honestly. I had Rocky playing a little bit of Smino on the Aux. Amphetamine was the current song of the drive and I swear it was the perfect vibe.

We were currently sharing his blunt, and I found myself on my fourth hit, while simultaneously placing it to Rockys lips whenever we'd reach a red light. I noticed that Rocky was an extremely careful driver. I mean he literally sat upright, both hands on the steering wheel keeping with his 10 and 2's. He also wore this extremely serious look on his face while he drove, so serious that I wanted to laugh but held it in. Rocky drove like an old ass man too, completely following every driving rule to the T.

He'd even slow down right at the yellow light, when he had more than enough time to go pass.

I thought it was cute though, in an old man kind of way, but then I quickly remembered, Rocky was slowly pushing thirty. He looked sexy ass hell though with this serious face, as I found myself falling victim to his striking, chocolate facial features just as I had other numerous times.

Especially that damn jaw line...the moon was paying special attention to it tonight.

I hadn't even realized that I'd now laid my head down unto the headrest of his Ferrari, my head turned in his direction, as I took another hit.

"What?" He questioned.

"Why so serious?" I asked, once exhaling.

"What?" He said again, quickly looking my way before focusing back on the road.

"Your face, it's been like that for a minute now" I replied.

He smirked, revealing the dimple in his right cheek before shaking his head.

"And your literally stopping at every yellow light" I added, smiling as well.

"Almost like you're still getting used to driving"

He then smacked his lips, as he shook his head.

I burst out laughing.

"Almost like you just got ya license and all dat" I said, taking another drag.

"Almost like the pigs behind you" I added once more before exhaling.

"Almost Like the who-"

"Aight we get it" Rocky said smiling before stopping at a light, as I placed the blunt to his lips.

I kept my eyes on the light while he took his drag before he exhaled, only to take another. Just then Anita began to play, causing me to break out into a head nod, as I made my stank face whenever my favorite song came on.

"Ha Yo...yo....yo, oh Anita, I need her so please don't flee from meee"

I sung loudly, as Rocky shook his head, taking another hit before the light changed.

Oh shit...go! You betta go!" I sung.

"Yo, das it. I'm takin you back" Rocky replied after exhaling.

"Shit. You enjoy me too much. Knock it off"

Rocky fell silent, both shoulders moving as he laughed, shaking his head. I continued my head nodding, moving my arms a bit dancing in my seat and shit, before glancing back over at Rocky.