.20-

Copyright 2017 Kam Blui.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be produced or transmitted in any forms by any means, electric, or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information sgorge and retrieval sysgem without expressed written permission from the author.

|Because...hormones

Blayne

"Rocki come on, You can't hide in there forever babe!"

I kept my eyes shut tight, as I continued to drown out the sound of Erin's voice on the other side of the door. My cousin Iman was in attendance as well, talking to me as if she was my shrink or something. I didn't alert my girls about my early arrival back home and I didn't want too. But like an idiot, I forgot I'd given them each a key to check the status of my place while I was away. I was in the midst of a second shower after cleaning up a bit but before Erin and Iman barged in.

They were doing their usual condo check before realizing someone was in the shower. Once they found out it was me they were both ecstatic and happy but that quickly faded once they realized I'd been in here for the past thirty minutes. I'd managed to avoid them the past two days but not any longer. They both knew there was something obviously wrong, and here was no way I could possibly hide from this forever.

Especially with them banging on the door.

"Rock... what the hell is wrong with you?" Erin questioned again, before adding two loud knocks.

"Yeah, what's with the weird shit?" Iman added.

I just sighed, shaking my head which was leaned against the wall. I was on the floor, dressed in my bright orange fluffy robe, with the shower water still running.

My bathroom was completely fogged.

"Rocki!"

"I can't come out! Just go alright!" I called back

"No! Not until we figure out what the hell is wrong with you! Now what the hell is wrong with you?! And why the hell didn't you tell us you were back?!" Erin called back.

I gulped hard, before shaking my head again.

"You won't understand just fucking gooo please" I begged.

A few minutes of silence fell past, before hearing another knock.

"Alright...Alright we'll leave... Me and Iman will leave, come on Manny" Erin said.

"Hey call us when your done being an asshole douche! Bye!" Erin called.

I waved her off, staying put for a few seconds, before standing and turning the shower water off, right before hearing the door close. A wave of relief filled my body as I looked at myself in the mirror. Carefully moving my hair from my neck and tracing it with my finger I cringed, before quickly placing my hair back and slowly cracking open the door. Peeking around, once the coast was clear I fully opened it, before making my way into my room, only to be ambushed by both Erin and Iman.

They were hiding in the closet.

I groaned embarrassment and annoyance as they held me against the wall, my back turned to it.

"You really thought we were gonna leave?" Erin questioned suspiciously, with a nodding Iman by her side.

I didn't speak...I just sucked my teeth.

"What the fuck is going on with you?" Erin questioned.

I kept quiet.

"Huh?! Something happen to you out there or something?" Iman butted.