.40-

Copyright 2017 Kam Blui.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be produced or transmitted in any forms by any means, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without expressed written permission from the author.

|Guys Like Him

Blayne

I felt like a stalker.

As I sat here, literally staring at this big ass building across from me.

I'd been sitting across the street from it for the past five minutes, nervous as hell.

I really don't know why I drove the hour and a half here just to come and contemplate turning right back around.

"Oh! Oh! I know! Teenage fever! That's what it is!"

I looked down back at my phone, Erin's big mouth tearing me from my thoughts as she smiled wide. She's been trying to calm me and it wasn't really working.

"What?" I replied with a scrunched face.

"Teenage fever. This is what you guys are currently experiencing at this present moment in time" Erin answered proudly.

"Well you" She added, as I smacked my lips.

"No seriously look. It says that teenage fever are feelings that teens have thinking they like someone when they probably really don't. Almost like a horrible crush...like an infatuation, almost but" she paused, raising her left finger as I shook my head.

"But you guys aren't teens, so you guys are just playing games right now. And Rocky's like super older than you, more experienced and all that bull shit, and he more than likely probably doesen't want to fall for a young, spring chicken like yourself, so he's holding off, obviously sticking to what he knows...still hoeing, but He definitely likes you though, he just has this weird front to uphold for the world, but oh, huh, best believe, the minute he saw that ass he was sold" Erin paused, as I snorted, before squinting my eyes and shaking my head.

"Then You Ms lady...you are the innocent, yet strong distrusting gal who doesen't want to admit her feelings because she's afraid of being hurt again. Not to mention the crazy piece of shit loser ex. Not only that, but you've already given up those hot buns, so emotions are are already over flowing like crazy. Emotional ties are building just from that alone. You know what they say, when you share the most intimate parts of yourself with another, your soul's intertwine or some shit like that"

I burst out laughing at Erin, as she began laughing as well.

"Yo, you are so bored right now" I said, darting my eyes back over to the building.

The lights were on, and I saw slight movement.

It had been five hours since I last saw Rocky, and it wasn't the best reunion. I was still very stressed about that visit, and other shit, but he kept calling and texting, and I knew Rocky wouldn't stop. I wasn't really ready to meet him, but I knew I couldn't hide forever. Rocky has this weird way of being a bit pushy when he wanted to know certain things, and I felt like he was doing just that. When he kept asking about my damn hand he was just starting to annoy me.

Sure, it probably doesen't excuse the fact of me going off on him, but he just didn't understand the world I was currently living in, and it wasn't really his business. I've realized that just as much as me and Rocky were alike, we were also very different. Rocky was also older than me, and I knew how that worked with guys like him, specifically. Despite the obvious feelings I had, I knew I had to back off.