.32-

Copyright 2017 Kam Blui.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be produced or transmitted in any forms by any means, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without expressed written permission from the author.

Club Heritage

|Beautiful Fool

Blayne

Club Heritage was poppin'.

Simple as that.

It was crowded like crazy, filled with a few celebrities and models. Celebrities  that I thought I'd never see, and models that were no doubt gorgeous and beautiful, but desperately looked like they needed to eat. It was also very crowded, as Carter, Nast, Ferg, a few of Carter's French pals and myself held up a small table near the back. Club Heritage was a very large club, over flowing with drinks and loud music.

I couldn't lie, I kind of felt very out of place here. I mean everyone looked as though they'd just gotten off a runway, while I sat here dressed in a cream crochet off the shoulder high low top, and matching high waisted skirt, slightly showing off my midriff.I paired my simple outfit with my favorite double golden hoops, my two golden necklaces, and a few bracelets. A super dark red lip tainted my lips, while I wore my hair down and curly.
I definitely felt like I didn't belong.

"Yo, you good?" I heard Nast call over one of Big Sean's records as I nodded.

"You sure? I notice Everytime we out the country you always fucked up" He teased with a laugh.

I found myself laughing as well, as I shook my head.

"Yeah I know" I called back as he licked his lips.

"Aight well I'm glad you good and you could come out and shit before we left" Nast replied.

I just gave him a smile, before he began to nod his head to the music. I began to do the same, as I continued to scope the large crowd. I spied Future, Carti, Yo Gotti, Miguel, Bella and Gi-Gi Hadid, and a few others I didn't know by name, but could just tell they were models. I noticed there was no Rocky in sight, which I was extremely thankful for, but something told me he'd be here.

There was no way he was gonna miss something like this.

"How you liking the vibe?" One of Carter's friends questioned.

I forgot this lady's name, but she was a redhead, with beautiful, bright, popping green eyes. She was obviously mixed, given she looked quite ambiguous. She was a very beautiful lady though.

"Its cool. Real cool. I feel a bit under dressed though" I replied with a slightly squinted face, as I turned around to face her, eyeing the black Dior jumpsuit she wore, as she shook her head.

"No not at all, you look amazing, and your body is incredible" She complimented with a smile.

She was being nice.

"Aw thanks, so's yours. I love that jumpsuit" I replied back honestly.

She smiled again.

"Thank you. I love it too. Maybe it'll get me lucky tonight" She teased, as I shook my head.

The rest of the night involved me and Carter talking, laughing and mingling with a few other people. An hour and a half into being here, I found myself finally loosening up. A few drinks flowed through, helping aide in my slow comfortability but not enough to get me drunk.