-15.

Copyright 2017 Kam Blui.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be produced or transmitted in any forms by any means, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without expressed written permission from the author.

London Fashion Week

London U.K.

February 16.

-Pansophical-

"Wow, yo this whole set is gonna be crazy...we got Alexander Wang of course...Paul Costelleo, Antonio Berardi, Alexander McQueen, uh... Vivienne Westwood and Lulu Guinness" Carter said excitedly, as she continued to run down the various names that would be in attendance for day one of Fashion week.

After three grueling days in New York, followed by a ten hour plane ride from L.A. to London, the two assistants had just settled in their hotel rooms, and were going over Rocky's schedule together. Carter would of thought that Blayne would be ecstatic to be in the U.K. right now, but she didn't seem to be.

She looked quite off actually. 

She was both distant and quiet.

"Hey, you hear me?" Carter questioned, lifting her head up to see Blayne standing up, looking out the window of the second floor of the Grange Holborn Hotel.

It was a beautiful large, spacious room with a t.v, computer, heated floors, and an amazing view of the buildings across from it.

"Yeah" Blayne replied softly, still taking in the London atmosphere.

She'd never been to such a place of course, but found herself instantly in love. From the people, their accents, and their culture. It seemed extremely peaceful as opposed to back home in the states. Although Blayne tremendously appreciated and took in her blessing of being able to experience such an environment, she couldn't really enjoy it like she wanted. Two days prior to leaving, Blayne had plans to visit Essai, but was instead met with heart-breaking news.

The entire prison was on full lock-down, due to a fight that Essai, and three other inmates provoked against three guards. The prison was now back to it's normal smooth running, but Blayne had really wanted to see him before leaving for the week. She already knew the reasoning behind this.

At least she thought.

Attention, and maybe a way to get Blayne to stay back once hearing what happened, but it didn't work. Blayne still caught the plane without thinking twice. Although she was in London right now, about to see one of her first fashion shows ever, Essai still rained heavily in her mind, especially his mental state.

She was beginning to think he was losing it.

He wasn't the same sweet, loving, Essai Blayne once knew.

She could also feel his family slowly giving up on him whenever he got erratic, and Blayne found herself praying everyday that they'd just love him harder, as opposed to simply pushing him away.

"Okay....everything good your way?" Carter questioned, as Blayne nodded once more, squinting her eyes at the small couple that made their way across the street.

The two were dressed in thick black puffer coats, hand in hand, laughing.

"Okay, so why the hell are you so mute?" Carter questioned next, steady scrolling on her Iphone.