.42-

"Old Habits"

-Pansophical-

"I don't need you to find me, cause I'm not hiding anythingggg"

"Ahh shit, that one was horrible" Blayne muttered to herself, as she sat at her desk in her room.

She was now back at her apartment, waiting for the arrival of both Joaquin, and Erin, which wouldn't be for another hour. Bored, she decided to immerse herself in another song she was currently penning: Confidently Lost. She'd also decided that would be the title of her first EP. With just about everything Blayne had endured, and was still going through it seemed to fit perfectly.

"Baby it's amazing....da, da, da, da, da, daaa.

"Ugh. I can't get this shit yo" Blayne chuckled to herself, before dropping her head in her hands.

Just then she'd felt a sharp pain pierce through her lower region, causing her to scrunch her face up in slight pain.

"Ahhh. Please not tonight...I need it. Kill me tomorrow" Blayne whined, now shaking her head, before the pain dispersed.

She then rose up, taking a look at herself in her mirror. She was dressed in her favorite knee length grey tube dress, panty free, for easier access to Rocky later on. She'd had a small night bag packed and all in the corner of her room given she was obviously spending the night. She smiled a bit, before shaking her head, going for her phone, dialing Erin, who answered on the second ring.

"Yo. What da deal?"

Blayne made a stale face, at Erin's corny ass greeting, as she made her way downstairs.

"Nothing corn-head. Where you at?" She questioned, now swinging open the freezer door, pulling out her small tub of coffee ice cream, before closing it back.

"Uh home, cleaning. I thought we said an hour"

"Yeah I know but I'm bored. Iman's with her boyfriend, and I don't have any one else" Blayne sighed.

"Well we do have lives my dear" Erin giggled, as Blayne smacked her lips, now snatching a silver spoon from her sink.

"Oh whatever" Blayne grumbled.

"I thought you were writing and editing?" Erin questioned.

Yeah I was, but I can't think. I feel weird as hell right now. Like I don't wanna be alone" Blayne admitted.

"Ah shit. You starting to sound like them celebrities and that weird illuminati shit" Erin replied.

Blayne smacked her lips, as she made her way into her living room, peering out the window, before going back in her room.

"Do not. Just hurry up please?" Blayne cooed.

"Ahhh my God. Alright damn!"

Blayne smiled wide, as she sat back in her chair, before flipping open the top, going to work on her ice cream.

"Thank you. I love you, now hurry" Blayne replied.

"Aight you selfish pig. Gimmie thirty"

"Ha aight" Blayne replied.

"Aight bye girl"

"Bye"

And with that Blayne ended the call, placing her phone back on  the desk, before indulging in more ice cream, as she turned her music back up.

Lost in YouTube videos, Instagram, and various instrumentals, Blayne now had her headphones on, laughing at a man named QueenzFlip. This big guy that talked crazy shit to people, starting shit. Sure, Blayne was suppose to be writing, but her brain was on bullshit mode, plus she needed to laugh.