.28-

Maison Blanche

Paris restaurant

|Sometimes

Blayne

Everything happens for a reason Rocki...everything. Even the things we may not be able to decipher at that present moment when that thing is actually happening to us, but it's for a reason. So embrace it...every time.

That's what my mom used to beat into my head growing up.

Change.

She used to irritate my soul with that actually, but now I know why.

I now understand why she was always encouraging all of us to be free in who we are and what we chose to do in our lives as long as it was honorable. I now understood why she always told me to never ever settle for one person, and to always be free.

This moment right here.

This restaurant was literally magical. In every sense of the word. I've never ever seen anything quite like this. From the weird shaping of the building, down to the most beautiful view of outside while sitting in very expensive red oak chairs. Maison Blanch Paris was a sight.

I felt like a gazillion bucks right now, sitting in this beautiful, black, low cut, knee length dress

I felt like a gazillion bucks right now, sitting in this beautiful, black, low cut, knee length dress. I had no idea who it was, and I didn't ask. Rocky had it sent to my place an hour before and I threw it on. It was long sleeved, and spandex, with a semi deep plunge down the middle, while my left thigh rocked a slight slit.

Thankful for me, I have small breasts, so I wasn't trippin about the slight cleavage. Black heels fit my feet, and I had my hair nice and curled. I felt so very beautiful, and important right now, and Rocky.

Goodness.

He was on some whole other shit tonight.

He was extra extra cheesy with the steady compliments, and extra caring I guess, asking if I was good here and there. Other than that, I felt like I was in a whole other world right now.